Agnostic.com
10 14

Got our first snow this week, on the cottages across the road and in the field behind. Which is quite early for us, yet there are still leaves on the birch, which is very late. No accounting for seasons.

Fernapple 9 Dec 2
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love the snow. More than here in Wisconsin. And I am south of you.[sacramento.cbslocal.com]
Donner Pass. Pack a lunch.

Mooolah Level 8 Dec 27, 2021

Yes we do not get much snow here in the UK due to the exceptionaly mild climate for our latitude, caused by the Gulf Stream. What we do mostly get, in winter, is six months of unending drizzle only interupted by occasional bursts of rain, very like the, six months of unending drizzle only interupted by occasional bursts of rain which we call summer.

So cool

Lovely. As long it is in photos and nowhere near me.

KateOahu Level 8 Dec 2, 2021

Looks lovely. Nice of Mother Nature to mix it up a bit this year and toss in the snow before the deciduous leaves are done.

It's nice to look at, but just the thought of the cold that comes with it makes my bones hurt.

glennlab Level 10 Dec 2, 2021

Me too, and there are months yet to go. I really think that warmth and sun, are the most important things in life.

@Fernapple It is in the 70s here today, but I know that by the end of the month I will be making several trips a day to my hot tub, more to warm up than to relax.

Beautiful shots

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 2, 2021

So beautiful - we are always excited to see the rare snow here!

Wow, a good amount. So far we have not even had a freeze. What is your latitude?

53.5 about the same as Labrador Canada, though the maritime clime means we are a lot milder, just dark gloomy and wet.

@Fernapple We are 48 degrees. Seattle (to the south) is about the same as Paris. We also have a marine climate.

The first snow is always so pretty! Then you get sick of the shoveling! 🤣🤣

Today's forecasted high here where I live is 77 degrees F. I have rose buds about ready to open.

RussRAB Level 8 Dec 2, 2021

Envy.

Not surprising given the southerly latitude. Still, it's in the low 50's here and I still have a couple of Rockroses bluming.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 5,325 More

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI love all the information on the internet that makes me a better gardener…

Posted by Jaylo64Primative hydroponic system /an old shoe rack and coffee cans ! Cans above drip into the cans below !

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,507Top