Agnostic.com
4 9

Garfield memes

WonderWartHog99 8 May 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think I'm using up all my Garfield memes answering a lizard.

good set

glennlab Level 10 May 29, 2020

Thanks. I stole way too many.

#7 is all about me....

You posted five Garfield memes.

Do you mean my 7th meme?

@WonderWartHog99 Logic would give a yes answer to that....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Logic gives other options. Let's not review them.

@WonderWartHog99 You sound jealous...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Are you recommending I give the other logical conclusions and piss you off?

@WonderWartHog99 No just because you are jealous and illogical....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz For me to be jealous, I'd have to admire you. What have I got to admire about you?

@WonderWartHog99 You tell me.... Other people have PMed me commenting on this...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz >.... Other people have PMed me commenting on this...

Straight out of Harry Potter: those people who will not be named. Also a frequent ploy of our great orange pumpkin in chief. Hey, a lot of unnamed people told me -- don't ask me who they are. When I hear that out of Trump, I figure either he wasn't listening when they were talking or more likely he's lying. It's one of the big crap tales most people abandon after elementary school. I keep waiting for a White House reporter to say "A lot of people? Name six."

>You tell me....

I asked first. Ball is in YOUR court.

@WonderWartHog99 Not without their express permission but any who wish to ask you may.... Maybe you should ask people yourself?...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz >.... Maybe you should ask people yourself?...

Ask everyone on the planet to find your imaginary people -- you got more screwed up plans like that one?

Excellent set!! Love me some Garfield.

scurry Level 9 May 29, 2020

Not everyone loves Garfield.

@WonderWartHog99 I would have put that worthless drooling mutt to sleep...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz The dog (Odie) isn't Jon's dog. Originally Jon had a roommate, Lyman. Odie is Lyman's dog. When Lyman left town in 1983, he also left Odie behind. It is an epic tale why Lyman didn't return for Odie. They even made a movie out of it.

Jon's might be thinking if Lyman returns, Lyman will take Odie with him.

@WonderWartHog99 Still would have put it to sleep instead.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz My theory is Jon is showing loyalty to his friend and former roommate by not getting rid of his dog. Additional theory: you would use a rusty broad sword on Odie.

Disclaimer: I'm a cat person. Petunia prefers dogs as long as she doesn't have to clean up after them and take them for long walks. When she started refusing to buy litter for their kennel, we got rid of them.

Show a cat a clean litter box and it's instantly house broken. Never picked up a cat turd in the front yard. The stupid dogs would dig them up and eat them.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 42

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators