Agnostic.com
9 3

Hop in! Where are we going??

scurry 9 May 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fuck those I want off this rock....

Is that Galactica?
Or am I mixing up my ships again?

@scurry Ancient Battle ship from Stargate Atlantis.... Galactica was a POS....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Aaahhhh... Yes! It totally is! Thank you!! I was a die-hard SG1fan. Only watched Battlestar recently. Rewatched the original too.
I thought they were pretty good.
(But I take special gummies before bedtime/watching, so pretty much everything is Awesome.) πŸ˜‰

@scurry Reaction drives making U-turns kind of ruins it for me....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz And how do we feel about Serenity??
(caution: you will be judged by your answer.)

@scurry Summer Glau is hot as fuck....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Noooo... Wash!!!

@scurry At least they weren't using reaction drives but I did find the loose furnishings to be a bit on the dumb side as well as the "Rednecks in Space" theme but Jewel Saite helped take some of the pain out of it and Summer Glau was like I said hot as fuck... Though that POS fat ass draft dodger Adam Baldwin could have been trimmed from the cast tough I guess he has to stay off welfare somehow and low budget films or TV series is about all he can get....

The Delorian, but only if it comes with enough plutonium for multiple jumps... Or a Mr. Fusion.

Ludo Level 7 May 29, 2020

The DeLoren

freedom41 Level 9 May 29, 2020

Back to the future car, though I'll have to make sure Doc comes along to keep it running.

glennlab Level 10 May 29, 2020

James Bond’s...with all the interesting gadgets.

James Bond Aston Martin

OldGoat43 Level 9 May 29, 2020

Miami Vice. I have a need for speed. 😁

In a car magazine way back when, I read that car on M.V. was really a Corvette chassis with a fake fiberglass body bolted onto it. It was supposedly a Ferrari Testarossa, wasn't it?

Oh yeah, and just how would a cop who is working on the vice squad ever be able to afford ANY kind of a Ferrari, unless he/she was on the take?? Something doesn't add up there, unless they were trying to send the message that all of the cops are really nothing more than Road Pirates with a badge! Now THAT I can believe!!

Night rider. Intelligence for me

BudFrank Level 8 May 29, 2020

Definitely Back to the Future. I'm ready to get out of 2020.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 50

Photos 77,294 More

Posted by CliffordCookDonald Trump is so Bible, when he heard it would be easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a wealthy man to go to heaven, he just had a gigantic needle built to ride his camel ...

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators