Agnostic.com
10 13

I guess so, but I had fun! Lol

MichelleGar1 9 Mar 20
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That ride was fucking fun, I don't care what anyone says.

Kynlei Level 8 Mar 21, 2021

You think that's bad... try going on the antique wooden roller coaster in PA Knoebel's Park. It'll knock your teeth out, and you'll be glad to have the ride end.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Mar 20, 2021

I never saw one in that bad of shape, and I rode in many.

oldFloyd Level 8 Mar 20, 2021

There was one at La Ronde roller coaster park in Montreal.

I remember one of these at Six Flags Over Texas back in the 60’s. πŸ˜‚

Sierra4 Level 8 Mar 20, 2021

@Sierra4 Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Only once . . .

1950debris Level 7 Mar 20, 2021

Just don't go on this ride right after eating a meal.

nicknotes Level 8 Mar 20, 2021

I liked that ride. I still love rollercoasters.

freeofgod Level 8 Mar 20, 2021

What is this ?? Never seen anything like this , what is it Michelle ??

Pralina1 Level 9 Mar 20, 2021

@Pralina1 They have these rides at amusement parks. It spins in a circle, it starts slow then goes faster and faster and lifts up. The gravity holds you down but you can move up or down like the picture. I loved that stupid ride when I was a teenager, I tried this ride a few year's ago and I almost threw up. Lol

@MichelleGar1 As my siblings & I tell each other now, especially when about to do something we probably shouldn't...be sure to check your Driver's License! (the DOB!)

@phxbillcee I think the beer I drank before getting on this ride might had something to do with it and I don't want to admit I'm that old! Lol

@phxbillcee , and Michelle , I am dead inside πŸ˜‚

@phxbillcee, @MichelleGar1 , actually is a β€œ no fucking way β€œ!!! Yes , today’s parents will had crusified yours πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@Pralina1 Our parents would just give us money and drop us off, they had no idea most of the time! Lol!!!

The wall & floor start to spin gradually going faster & faster. Then the floor drops away from you & thru centrifugal force you are stuck to the side of the wall. I never thought to crawl up the side. To busy focusing on the people screaming on the other side.

@MichelleGar1 I ll just die . I ll be the village s psycho who walks around and hits parents . Seriously . I just can’t !
I am so glad I wasn’t in USA at these times !

@Pralina1 We survived and had fun! LOL!!!! Back then they would let us play outside all day and had no idea what we would come up with for entertainment, which could of killed us! Lol

Yeah, but we made it thru! Well, most of us!

phxbillcee Level 10 Mar 20, 2021

@phxbillcee Exactly some of us! Lol

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 39

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by CliffordCook([stopchristiannationalism.com], when he heard there was an apparition of the Virgin Mary, he cut to the front of the line to grab her by the pussy.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators