Agnostic.com
1 3

Her rather naive, young 18 year old daughter arrives home after her Drive-in movie date with her boyfriend.
As the daughter walks in through the front door, the mother asks, " How was your date Sweetie?"
The reply comes back, " It was good Mummy but the heater in the car wouldn't work and it got cold so I did what you told me and put my hands down the from of undies to warm them up again, Johnnie's hands got icy cold too so I let him put them in my undies to warm up, then he said his penis was 'frozen stiff' so I let him put that in there to warm up, Boy do those things make a mess when they thaw out, I think I need to have a shower now Mummy."

Triphid 9 July 12
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What's a drive in movie theater?

jdubose Level 7 July 13, 2020

Are you pulling my leg? A big parking lot with individual speakers so each car can hear the movie on the big outdoor screen. Most are gone now but may be coming back with Covid 19 everywhere.

@Lorajay Yes, I was joking.

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 624 More

Posted by noworry28Laws are laws 🤣🤣

Posted by MoravianI think I have been conned

Posted by Moravianhorsing around

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaHanging my head, going to my corner now.....

Posted by mzeeshoe fly pie

Posted by noworry28Icebergs are dangerous 😳 from sinking the titanic to blinding manatees.

Posted by mzeeThought I'd run with this

Posted by ZealandiaWhat dogs really understand….

Posted by ZealandiaDesert Island cartoon…. “Care for a swim?”

Posted by ZealandiaAliens faking the Earth landing…

Posted by mzeeany cheese welcome

Posted by MoravianEye catching.

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaI'll go to my corner now.....

Posted by RetiredTime for something lighter. Looking for a 10 on the groaner scale.

Posted by noworry28Tense moment 😬

Posted by ZealandiaI’m sure I booked that seat…

• Top tags#god #religion #wife #joke #religious #world #friends #Atheist #dogs #church #money #hell #sex #DonaldTrump #hope #mother #Jesus #kids #book #parents #video #children #reason #relationship #atheism #death #Police #Bible #movies #earth #teacher #belief #laws #fear #agnostic #truth #Christian #beliefs #animals #cats #faith #guns #evidence #priest #Song #community #books #humans #Christians #government ...

Members 1,422Top