Agnostic.com
3 3

Did you know?…

Wildgreens 8 June 29
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. —Brigadier General Jack D. Ripper”

racocn8 Level 9 June 29, 2021

I don’t post things just for no reason. If you are not interested in the message, that means that you are not interested in learning anything different. You have already made up your mind without truly investigating. People that say “conspiracy” are the ones that keep their minds closed. Programming is very powerful.
You know what you know and I know what I know.
There are also conspiracy FACTS!

Fluoride induces oxidative damage and SIRT1/autophagy through ROS-mediated JNK signaling
[pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Chronic fluoride toxicity: dental fluorosis
[pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]

Our drinking water

@Wildgreens If you post BS, expect to be called on it. Most of what you post is BS, so again, shame, shame, shame on you for repeating lies and disinformation. Or, like so many others who lie incessantly, you have no shame. Don't be pretending to be moral or charitable if you embrace dishonest behavior. Maybe you can claim an excuse and maybe it doesn't cover what you do. When you lie, you murder a part of the world. Get a life - a real life.

Adding fluoride to one's body can cause bones to become brittle. it should be added to the toothpaste so it can be applied where it does the most good with least harm. Most don't ingest toothpaste.

JackPedigo Level 9 June 29, 2021

@K9Kohle789 Interesting, my state isn't even listed. Luckily, my water comes from a personal rain harvesting system and a well (iron but no fluoride). Your comment got me to wondering and I found that the main source of water for the part of Seattle I once lived in, the Cedar River Watershed, does now chlorinate and fluoridate the water bummer. I think there might be some lobbying going on here as this watershed was once noted for it's lack of chemicals. To me, it's just more evidence of a nanny state. I also see the influence of a large and increasing population.
[seattle.gov]

That’s what we were indoctrinated to believe, but it’s the opposite.

@Wildgreens ? What is the opposite, fluoridation or overpopulation?

I have made my own tooth powders for several years.

I use baking soda. 😉

@K9Kohle789 I drink filtered water, granted I don't know if it removes the fluoride.

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 590 More

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by jjbelleAt the Demver airport. The Grilled Cheese option is the slightest of nods to the obligation to provide an option. The Caprese is a nod and a point.

Posted by devayogaMy vegetable garden

Posted by WildgreensBeing A Vegan

Posted by WildgreensBottled water 💦

Posted by WildgreensReal Medicine

Posted by JackPedigoA new company (seafood) in the plant based ‘meat’ options, which includes types of fish.

Posted by BDairWhy was there never a word about healthy diets and essential vitamins and nutrients? Liquor stores and 'big box' stores never closed. This was never about public health.

Posted by WildgreensMy new group is called covid cult. The information MSM doesn’t want you to know.

Posted by BDairBrilliant tip.

Posted by WildgreensFDA Safety Surveillance

Posted by WildgreensI knew this was going to happen.

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

Posted by WildgreensIf the pandemic is ONLY happening to the unvaccinated, then what are you worried about?

• Top tags#video #animals #world #Vegetarian #god #religious #religion #Diet #oil #friends #Atheist #hope #reason #youtube #vegan #humans #kids #hell #movies #atheism #sex #children #Bible #church #relationship #truth #dogs #earth #money #death #cats #faith #book #parents #disease #belief #TheTruth #environment #Christian #government #documentary #laws #pizza #Organic #mother #coffee #hello #climate #cancer #Cake ...

Members 742Top