1 day ago1d

Posted by nicestuff
Alito’s Call to Arms to Secure Religious Liberty New York Times, Aug. 11, 2022 "Justice Alito provided his own definition of religious liberty, an expansive definition that mirrored the court’s holding in this summer’s ...
aussie sceptics
1 day ago1d

Posted by anglophone
A bunch of severely socially retarded clergymen are trying to drag Australia back to the 19th century:
2 days ago2d

Posted by webspider555
Schrodinger’s Treason
5 days ago5d

Posted by Austin-Cambridge
If you think this is crap don't get on a line with me! :-D
5 days ago5d

Posted by chalupacabre
Took me a long time, but i learned to keep my mouth shut when i hear people talk about praying for someone suffering an affliction like this. For all the Christians know, Ann Heche ASKED Jesus to take the wheel.
1 week ago1w

LINKSchool challenges ruling on pre-game prayer
Posts
1 week ago1w

Posted by johnnyrobish
Simmering Threats of Violence Dominate GOP Circles Over FBI Mar-a-Lago ‘Raid’ Right-wing agitators with millions of followers have long insisted the time will soon arrive when violence will not only be necessary, but also be one’s ...
Posts
1 week ago1w

Posted by glennlab
It truly is an ill wind that doesn't blow some good.
1 week ago1w

LINKA NC high school football coach is converting kids to Christianity
1 week ago1w

Posted by OldMetalHead
A hippie gets onto a bus and sits next to a nun in the front seat. The hippie looks over and asks the nun if she would have sex with him. The nun, surprised by the question, politely declines and gets off at the next stop. When the bus starts ...
1 week ago1w

Posted by TheoryNumber3
A man calls Pizza hut to order a pizza... CALLER: Is this Pizza Hut? GOOGLE: No sir, it's Google Pizza. CALLER: I must have dialed a wrong number, sorry. GOOGLE: No sir, Google bought Pizza Hut last month. CALLER: OK. I would like to order a ...
Progressives, Socialists, and Black Lives Matter
1 week ago1w

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKAbbott appoints officer indicted for misconduct during George Floyd protests to police regulatory agency - Raw Story - Celebrating 18 Years of Independent Journalism
2 weeks ago2w

Posted by LenHazell53
New godbothering SCOTUS strikes again as they side with the high school football coach who lost his job for publicly praying after games and forcing none Christian players to join in. Joe Kennedy former coach of the Bremerton School claimed to have ...
Photography
2 weeks ago2w

Posted by MizJ
It's not a high quality shot but it might make you smile; it's not every day that you capture a squirrel on a screen.
2 weeks ago2w

Posted by redbai
LINKHappy slaves? The peculiar story of three Virginia school textbooks | State and Regional News | roanoke.com
Posts
3 weeks ago3w

Posted by OldGoat43
CANNABIS IN SCIENCE & HEALTH7/27/2022 A study indicated that "compounds from Cannabis sativa other than cannabinoids, like the flavonoid cannflavin A, can be cytotoxic to human bladder transitional carcinoma cells and that this...
4 weeks ago4w

Posted by HippieChick58
LINKMortification Week: the rock star, the Fabio flowchart, and other stories to cringe over — Ask a Manager
4 weeks ago4w

Posted by ErichZannIII
Telling someone over and over that who they are as a person is INHERENTLY EVIL (and that you don't support their right to exist) is hate. Passive-aggressively telling someone you'll pray for them so they won't be evil anymore is hate. Telling ...
4 weeks ago4w

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKFive bystanders shot by the police when Denver cops open fire on man holding gun | The Independent
1 month ago1m

Posted by The_freeThinker
How does belief in the existence of a genocidal maniac in the sky make you a good and moral person? Considering the fact that there have been 5 major extinction event in earth history. existence religion belief moral god atheist agnostic
1 month ago1m

Posted by HankHunter13
Billionaires Club
1 month ago1m

Posted by TheMiddleWay
Here's how my mind works. I drive a lot and I was talking to a friend who also drives a lot and I thought of saying "I pray for the day when we don't have to drive." That got me thinking if I should exchange the word "pray" for "hope" since I ...
1 month ago1m

LINKThe 'Watchman Decree' is a scary vision of Christian nationalism in action
Posts
1 month ago1m

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanada
Teacher: "Why are you praying in class little Johnny?” Little Johnny: “My mom taught me to always pray before going to sleep."
1 month ago1m

LINKActivist Asks To Lead Satanic Prayer At FL High School Football Game | Miami, FL Patch
1 month ago1m

LINKChristian activist: I 'pray with' Supreme Court justices ruling on my cases
1 month ago1m

Posted by mischl
Supreme Court Justices Have Been Praying With Leaders of a Group That Helped End Roe v. Wade Religious leaders have been allowed to directly influence justices of the Supreme Court. Audio recordings are available to prove that justices had prayer ...
Jul 4Jul 4

How religious groups compare on religious knowledge
Jul 4Jul 4

Posted by webspider555
A lady goes to her priest one day & tells him: ''Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know to say one thing.'' "What do they say?" the priest asked. They say, ''Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?'' ...
Jul 3Jul 3

Posted by MaryChristmas
Funny - and not very funny at all.
Jul 3Jul 3

Posted by Julie808
"If you waste your time a-talking to the people who don't listen To the things that you are saying who do you think's going to hear?" Kris Kristofferson - part of the lyrics of a song. Debated whether to post this in "Quotes" or "Music" but it's ...
Jul 2Jul 2

Posted by glennlab
What happens when you drink 10 oz of Magnesium Citrate? I'm glad you asked... 12:05 pm: It's time. You shotgun a 10 oz bottle like it's a lukewarm PBR. It's suppose to be grape flavored but it's becoming quite clear that whoever led the R&D team ...
Jun 29Jun 29

Posted by itsmeagain
Atheist worker fired after refusing to attend company’s Christian prayer in NC, feds say. Bring on the lawsuit! But pray it dosen't make it to the Supreme Court. Read more at:
Jun 27Jun 27

Posted by ADKSparky
All hail Satan. Wait until the Satanic Church wants to pray on the football field!
EX Mormon Atheists, agnostics and apostates
Jun 27Jun 27

Posted by LenHazell53
ONLY IN UTAH Utah governor Spencer Cox urges residents to pray for rain and end the drought by divine intervention
Jun 27Jun 27

LINKThe Supreme Court rewarded religious coercion by a Christian football coach
Jun 26Jun 26

Posted by Triphid
He has done it again, young Henry I mean, so it seems. Imo, scored another goal for the Atheists world-wide and lobbed a shot across the bows of rampant religious teachers in schools here. The " new" replacement Teacher for his class seemed to settle...
Hippie Land -
Jun 21Jun 21

Posted by rogerbenham
Visions of Johanna - Bob Dylan "Best Dillon ever" someone commented. I do not agree.
Jun 21Jun 21

LINKHow a Google Employee Fell for the Eliza Effect The Atlantic
Jun 20Jun 20

Posted by St-Sinner
Still they don't stop going to places of worship and praying
The Best of Late Night & News
Jun 16Jun 16

Posted by phxbillcee
Beau of the Fifth Column - Let's talk about bulls, bears, and the market....
Jun 14Jun 14

Posted by Julie808
Staying Optimistic! Have you heard of the new media site called "Only Sky" which is for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers? I recently started following the site, so blog posts come right to my FB feed. Here is some good ...
Dog Lovers
Jun 13Jun 13

Yup thanks
Jun 12Jun 12

Posted by St-Sinner
A husband begins praying before going to bed. The wife says.... "What are you doing?" The husband says.... "I am praying for guidance" The wife says.... "Pray for hardness. Leave the guidance to me."
Jun 9Jun 9

Posted by Austin-Cambridge
There used to be some great contributors to this group, they posted clever and extremely funny posts which I enjoyed enormously! Unfortunately it has now become a dumping ground of barely funny memes etc. for points seeking members who see it as a ...
Jun 4Jun 4

Posted by HippieChick58
LINKFather of child killed in Uvalde, retains lawyers who sued makers of rifle used in Sandy Hook
Jun 4Jun 4

Posted by Secretguy
I'm hungry and I don't feel like making anything. Maybe if a pray for a nice Reuben....
Jun 3Jun 3

Posted by WilliamCharles
"If you pray for rain long enough, it eventually does fall. If you pray for floodwaters to abate, they eventually do. The same happens in the absence of prayers." Steve Allen
Jun 2Jun 2

It’s time for my teatime treat…and I thought with all the festivities and celebrations going on in the centre of London today….Waterloo Sunset by The Kinks would just fit the bill perfectly….
May 28May 28

Posted by glennlab
a musical trio
May 28May 28

Posted by Matias
Question : Is something morally wrong, reprehensible, because individuals , or a whole society, judge it so, or is something intrinsically wrong, no matter what people think? Example: Imagine a world where slavery is ubiquitous and universally ...
May 25May 25

Posted by MichelleGar1
I don't know if this picture is real, but yes, we deserve better!
May 25May 25

LINKAOC Calls Out Ted Cruz for Scheduled Appearance at NRA Event
May 23May 23

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
LINKTrump-appointed judge claims doctors are changing babies’ gender as reason to block Obamacare rule / LGBTQ Nation
Movie viewing
May 23May 23

Posted by Jolanta
How To Please A Woman - Official Trailer Loved it from beginning to the end.
May 19May 19

Posted by MaryChristmas
A victory in my neck of the woods. "Breaking! FFRF wins lawsuit against praying W.Va. city council that ‘wrapped itself in a single faith’" Worth noting: Councilman Eric Barber, mentioned in the story as being "openly hostile to ...
May 16May 16

Posted by Triphid
Oh the things you see when you haven't got a video camera. Did a load of laundry this morning, love the new washing machine I bought late last year btw because what used to take me around 3-4 hours can now be done and on the clothes line in half the ...
May 16May 16

Posted by MsAl
I unknowingly went to one of these as a teen for a pregnancy test. It was negative so I didn't get the full experience but they were manipulative and made me pray. And she didn't tell me my result. Handed me the completed test. 2 lines meaning ...
May 13May 13

Posted by MaryChristmas
Texas teacher questions if she was fired for promoting Christianity to students" JFC, the United States is covered with these buildings called churches where it is permissible to pray all you want and listen to all the religious music ...
Posts
May 12May 12

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
All humanity in policing is gone. Mind-numbing. Tased and arrested for being $0.50 short on bus fare
Posts
May 10May 10

Posted by glennlab
Fluffy Kitty
Movie Actors & Actresses Fans
May 7May 7

Posted by Ray13
Born on May 7, 1901, award-winning actor Gary Cooper. D: 1961
May 3May 3

Posted by dalefvictor
I just saw the last part of the debate between the repub candidates for Governor in Oregon. I sure hope none of them win. If so we sell the resources of the State to the Koch Brother and pray for some of the money to stay in Oregon, which it will ...
Feline Fanatics
Apr 28Apr 28

Posted by Cecilia2018
My queen, my love
Apr 28Apr 28

Posted by St-Sinner
Pray and yo shall find
Apr 28Apr 28

LINKConservatives Will Use the Fight Over Prayer in Schools to Attack Diversity
Apr 26Apr 26

Posted by Buck
You’re supposed to pray before you get on the plane!!🙃
Out Of The Illusion
Apr 24Apr 24

Posted by William_Mary
However we have an escape-------
Posts
Apr 24Apr 24

Posted by glennlab
I probably should have put this in gardeners
Apr 24Apr 24

LINKAfter losing his job for praying on the field, ex-high school football coach brings case to Supreme Court
Non-nude sexy pics
Apr 24Apr 24

Posted by Rossy92
Sabrina Nicole
Apr 23Apr 23

Posted by Ryo1
Ukraine's Nazi problem is real, even if Putin's 'denazification' claim isn't. Not acknowledging this threat means that little is being done to guard against it.
Pets and wildlife
Apr 22Apr 22

Posted by TheoryNumber3
Yikes! Get a load of these!! 11 weird desert animals
Apr 21Apr 21

Posted by tinkercreek
This is an interesting read - humans as a hybrid species?!
COVID-19
Apr 19Apr 19

Posted by BDair
More news from Narritive 2.0. The vaccine and booster story is unraveling. "Dr. Paul Offit published an editorial in the New England Journal of Medicine last week gently and circumspectly raising doubts about Covid boosters. First of all, it’s ...
Apr 18Apr 18

Posted by Dyl1983
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me. Emo Philips
Apr 18Apr 18

Posted by ChurchLess
TALLAHASSEE (The Borowitz Report)—Proposing a sweeping ban on math in Florida’s classrooms, Governor Ron DeSantis asserted that “the latest research” indicates that “math makes children gay.” “For years, liberals in the education mafia...
Academic (e.g., Science)
Apr 17Apr 17

Posted by FrayedBear
The bunny in Australia is a feral introduced species. Accordingly many do not recommend it for easter. Why?
Offensive Memes Only
Apr 14Apr 14

Posted by Ceaselessmind
Well, they probably needed the praying hands to fill their void...
Apr 12Apr 12

Posted by glennlab
Early Tuesday meme dump.
Apr 11Apr 11

Posted by SpikeTalon
MIMI REINHARD, SECRETARY WHO TYPED ‘SCHINDLER’S LIST,’ DIES AT 107-
Apr 10Apr 10

Posted by Triphid
It has to be a Monday. The village Idiot, aka Evangeloon, is in a mad panic atm, for 2 main reasons, 1) He arrived home later than usual, so he just informed me about 25 minutes ago, because he taking part in some obscure pre-Easter religious ...
Posts
Apr 4Apr 4

Posted by Austin-Cambridge
Well if you must pray, pray for something useful! :-)
Liberal/Progressive Party
Apr 1Apr 1

Posted by glennlab
If the law is not declared unconstitutional, I expect this will become the norm in red states.
Mar 31Mar 31

Posted by ASTRALMAX
Pray Like Mom
Mar 28Mar 28

Posted by Gsanders55
Aren’t all haters wrapped up in fear of their god? That are so afraid to die they will say and pray anything they believe will save their souls. If they only knew about all their wasted time. This country divide has them praying to god while the ...
Mar 25Mar 25

Posted by Anvesh
If God exists then why so many religions have bitten dust since organised praying took roots? Also, inspite of so many religions met up with extinction still why around 4000 religious faith still exists I am completely perplexed
Mar 24Mar 24

LINKSupreme Court says death-row inmate entitled to pastor’s touch at execution - The Washington Post
Mar 23Mar 23

Posted by SeaGreenEyez
Trump's Faith Healer's Pray For Trump (The guy walking to and fro behind her is absolute gold!!!!). 😂😂😂
Mar 21Mar 21

Posted by DarkMatter
Do you pray? Do you yearn for spirit-based community?
Mar 20Mar 20

Posted by Wallace
Many Christian atrocities are well documented, but I was never the victim as I grew up in Alabama. However, I have been agnostic most of my adult life while my siblings kept the faith. My sister, Sarah, and husband Ken were missionaries and then ...
Mar 19Mar 19

Posted by Normanbites
I'm feeling beyond frustrated and feel a strong need to vent. And you poor souls have provided a tolerant venue .... so "Sorry" in advance. This has to do with the "Blame the victim" thesis that seems so pervasive in our society. We can start with ...
Mar 14Mar 14

Posted by glennlab
One of my friends, Ezriel Wilson, currently has an art fellowship at UT-Arlington Tx. The fellowship she proposed was on anti abortion. This is one of the works she will be presenting in her showing. I could not be prouder of her for her ...
Mar 11Mar 11

Posted by Sierra4
Bobbi Nelson told her little brother Willie, "You sing and I'll play piano."And play she did. She is on many of his albums including the iconic Red Headed Stranger and Stardust.She died Thursday at 91. Here she is from Red Headed Stranger playing ...
Mar 7Mar 7

Posted by Organist1
Supreme Court rejects jerrymandering case in NC and PA
Sexual Deviants
Mar 7Mar 7

Posted by bandit321
Why O Why is there NEVER anyone using Group Chat is there something forbidden about it???
Posts
Mar 5Mar 5

Republicans are cheaper to buy
Mar 4Mar 4

Posted by FrostyJim
Praise to the almighty Deer God...