Agnostic.com

27 5

What do you like to do that is traditionally considered feminine?

AmiSue 8 June 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't think I'm capable of that anymore.

I cook, baking in particular.
Hey, I have been a single dad since 1993, my kids and others, I got called Mr. Mom for a very long time. Personally I do not consider these things feminine.
I do enjoy bra shopping however and have been many times to help friends choose. How to freak out a prudish sales assistant when my friends ask if I can go into the cubicle with them. I started a trend in one country town and it almost became the norm for guys to go in with their girlfriends.
I am constantly asked for recipes and a few times have been asked to give cooking demonstrations locally. I think people would run, I teach "bush tucker" and the native Australian plants in particular do not satisfy the European palate, it is an acquired taste.

i like to cook and I'm pretty good at that, i love my kids and do a damned good job of taking care of them, i don't like to clean, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

crochet

Interior decorating

Bake and garden.

Cook, bake; sew, knit; launder; nurture, comfort.

Buy dresses (which I don't get to wear much), wear makeup, love the colour pink, sew (and do other fabric/fiber crafts), bellydance, and yeah I guess cook and bake.

Cooking maybe? I love to cook and I'm dayum good at it.

I'm a great cook, I to sew, knit, and quilt. I love clothes and make up. But somehow the housekeeping gene missed me completely. I also love DIY, bourbon, and target shooting.

@Theskeptic Not sure you do since it has nothing to do with this answer.

@Theskeptic No, that's how old I turn this year. Small batch, 100 proof bourbon is more my style.

Make out with men.

Talk about emotional stuff. Cry; although crying isn't always a 'like' . Try to be an advocate for feminism.

Clean

I've been told that some of my pottery is very feminine. A college professor in grad school made that comment.

@AmiSue Yes and they had a 'dainty' quality about them. Did I spell that right? I've said the word but never actually spelled it, ha ha. At that time my pots weren't all manly man. I don't think they are now, either??

@Theskeptic No, no winks. That I remember......

I love that

I like wearing dresses/skirts and feminine clothing. Also love decorating and crafts; not sure those are strictly feminine though!

I'm very protective and maternal to those I love. Other than that I was never much of a "girly girl", more a tomboy with lipstick.

With that I adore a man who gardens... nurtures other living creatures, has a mooshy core and not afraid to show it.

My violin is pink does that count ?
I love my dresses. I barely wear jeans.

I don’t stuff a wallet or cell phone in my back pockets because I want to maintain the contour of my buttocks (I read that women look down there) so I carry a Man Bag! Another bonus for carrying one is women would comment on how nice it looks and then I'd have an innocent excuse to ask "Would you like to see my Nut Sac?"

I just do things I like. I'm just me. I don't think about it.

Knitting. It's like meditation, but you get to do something productive

I paint my toenails to attract attention. I have beautiful feet. I like to wear dresses when it is insufferably hot. Dresses are so ventilated.

I like to have spa days and me time where I shop and do things that make me feel pretty

Damn AmiSue.... i trying to think.... (nothing!) We're kind of equal over here. Shes the woman... im the man. Anyway.... whats feminine?

I don't shave my arm pits or my legs. I don't wear their clothes.

Cooking and gardening. I don't mind pulling weeds or washing dishes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:100267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.