Agnostic.com

30 9

Hello all! My husband and I live in a very dense Christian/republican area in Oregon so we've joined this site in hopes of making like minded friends. I would describe myself as agnostic. My husband is very much a visionary, believing that there is a way for us to live as a civilization where religion isn't holding us back and we can all thrive together, to be good without a god. Probably not in our lifetime, but it's a hope for one day in the future.

LemonsAreSweet 4 Dec 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments (26 - 30)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome.

Can you help me understand why you decided to live in such a place vs. say Seattle where you would be surrounded by liberals and progressives?

No Gods No masters---- I do live in Portland, a city that many think it's a liberal city. Well my observation is the opposite. The only difference is that, many people have left the church as we know it but continued being religious..actually they pretend to be open minded.

I can relate. I am in Klamath Falls.

Welcome

I grew up in Hillsboro, OR.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:10843
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.