Agnostic.com

30 2

Do you have a favorite season? Why?

MyLiege 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fall-in New England-My yard turns into a mass of colors. I love the smell and sound of the leaves crackling.When we were kids we would jump in enormous piles of them.

There is nothing as beautiful as fall in New England..by the way my favorite season Autum..even the word is amazing...

didn't know you lived in MA.

Wow I know that private school in Concord-can't think of name now. You're originally from North Andover-cool.

spring and summer because its all about growth and life

I am an outdoor person who enjoys the beach so here in Long Island NY it would definitely be summer

I hate heat as I sweat a lot. So summer I am not particularly fan of. Apart from that all seasons are ok for me.

Warm weather all year in lower Florida. I never want to be cold again.

100% agree.

I am envious. 🙂

Summer. Cause I love the heat and hate the cold.

Summer because im a huge water bug!!! love to boat fish and swim!!

I am an outdoors and nature loving person. I used to snow ski and enjoyed all the seasons and each season offered different opportunities to be outdoors and in nature. I am retired, live by a nice lake, own a boat and personal water craft, so Summer is a good time for those activities with family and friends. I own a small camping trailer and enjoy camping and hiking. Living in Texas, I prefer Spring and Autumn for camping and being outdoors and in nature. Life is good.

Summer! I love the feel of the sun beating down on my skin, and a balmy breeze moving through my hair. I love to sail and swim. I enjoy fourth of July picnics and the comparably cool forest protected from the heat by a rich canopy of leaves. My senses are at their happiest during the warm season.

Zster Level 8 Dec 28, 2017

in spite of the fact that it is followed closely by winter which can be brutal (like our present situation) fall in Chicago is my favorite season. its the one season that you can count on
consistently. until almost Thanksgiving we have clear, beautiful days in the 50 to 75* temperatures. the humidity of summer is gone, but the fun is still happening. lots of fun
Chicago traditions like Summerdance go well into the fall. i love to grow things so spring
is fun for me too, but fall is special. Ross

Summer

Fall. Temperature

Winter and Fall. I made a post of this this week.

Oh sorry!

No worries. It's okay.

Winter and Fall. Me too fat for summer xD

Spring!! Time to go play in the dirt again, time to plant and dream.

In my youth it was summer, hot days at the beach, surfing, girls, now I feel the heat and summer is my least favourite. I prefer Autumn now with cooler air, clear skies and water still warm, followed by winter.

Yes, autumn. Love all 4 seasons but autumn sticks out the most. The smell in the air, the leaves turning colors, no more bugs, humidity, the air is more crisp and its close to halloween being my favorite holiday 🙂. Don't care much for spring because it's so dam wet and muddy, everything looks nasty and sickly until the buds and blooms start happening.

Spring... the weather is kind of mild.

Fall... is hot.

Sumer.... is hot and humid.

Winter... it can't make up its mind.

Love winter because i love the cold the snow less critters less people

It's -36 Celcius with the wind chill here today, no critters fewer people on the streets and right up your alley. 🙂

winter and fall....I love the rain...

Autumn, the colours and smells of the forest in autumn are magnificent.

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 28, 2017

Summer... because I grew up on Summer all year long.

I have to agree with The Zombies. The best season is the time of the season for loving.

Well... I like our 2 weeks of cold a year in FL just because it gives me a chance to chill by a fire and not die from the heat it puts off.

Autumn. I love the colors, , the beginning of cool weather, and the sensation of pleasant nostalgia.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11118
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.