Agnostic.com

27 2

What is your favorite color/colors?

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Black and purple.

that is a strange combination of colors

@dc65 I think color purple and yelllow would look good together

@Sarahroo29 I think color purple and yellow would look good together

No, the colors I like are NOT a strange combination. Not to me. I like and wear what I like. That is your opinion.

Blck and red

The blue green of Ipanema beach in Rio my town ????

Any on the visible light spectrum from violet to deep forest green. I am particularly drawn to the shades of turquoise cast by the sunlight hitting the gulf waters as they pass over snow white Floridian sand.

Zster Level 8 Dec 28, 2017

the way you describe it yes I like that too

Deep purple. the colours great and the band are pretty good too!

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 28, 2017

I love earth tones.

Those are good, too.

Blue... the color of my heart. 😉 It sounds like a Country and Western song.

mostly what I call New Mexico blue but I like yellow too.Hard choice

sometimes I like White especially in my house on the inside

dc65 Level 7 Dec 28, 2017

Yellow is my favorite color

dc65 Level 7 Dec 28, 2017

Dark blue.

Red, black, green and yellow

Green and blue.
My two favorite seasons, Spring and Summer. Green grass and blue skies.

Greens, mostly, then purples and blues. I have to shy away from reds, oranges, yellows, and pinks because I look like a clown when wearing any of those. Lol!

All the various shades of green.

In a way I wonder about the colors , we humans cannot see, I believe it is one of those

EMC2 Level 8 Dec 28, 2017

Blue , black and white

As a synesthete, my favorite color is 148, which is a vibrant shade of purple made by mixing the numbers 1=silver, 4=pink, and 8=deep purple. 😉

Apart from that color, I'd say blue and silver (7 and 11 respectively..)

@SKDeitch 1=lighter shade of silver, as adding a 0 will make it a wintery white. 11= a deeper silver color. ...I could go on about their personalities, but that would digress from this post....

Well, it's not catchy...it's just unique. I have learned to ignore it for the most part. Some days are better than others. 😉

I do a lot of black... dressing up... I go from the ground up... I pick shoes first and then I take it from there. There was a time I used a lot of green and khaki, many years ago. black, gray, dull pastel colors in cold weather. Wild Nature of colors in the summer. But Black is Baseline for me.

Midnight Blue

Teal and certain shades of purple. My house is teal-outside and inside shades of teal and copper. SW and American Indian furnishings. Love the Southwest.

Black and a very faded red. I wear black T shirts all the time.

Black purple a range of blues and red depends really on what the colors are paired with as for environment they are set.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:11134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.