Agnostic.com

12 2

QUESTION Remake The Last Jedi

Help save Star Wars! Donate $10.00 today!!

webbew1 7 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I honestly am done with Disney. I didn't like the content on the Disney channel when my daughters were tweens....I especially don't like them pushing their agenda in these movies. I mean, a hero from the original now a pan sexual who is a rampant sexual harassment poster boy - in a kids movie none the less? Thanks Disney, but I am perfectly capable of raising my kids and teaching them about the world without you feeling like I can't do my job as a parent. Even if TLJ was remade, I won't go see it b/c I am boycotting them with my wallet.

Hell no. They made the first 3 shitty movies and you want to remake 8?!

Oh for fuck's sake, these people need to get over themselves and maybe spend that ten bucks on some fucking soap.

Yes,give it to me...i take care of it.

How about we donate 10 dollars to the ACLU instead to help fight some of our government's actual atrocities than a mediocre movie.

I will donate 10.00 to remake last ameriKKKan election. star wars is bad enough that in new versions of chapter 6 show a different face for darth vader at the end... sure older versions will become collection item of value. I am searching myself.

I didn't like a lot of things about TLJ and thought it was just an OK movie after seeing it in theaters. But donating money to have Disney remake it is just stupid. It made 1.3 billion dollars worldwide. And with other franchises, Disney has enough money to remake it if they wanted, but that's not going to happen. It is what it is. Hopefully, Episode IX will be better.

Too late to save Star Wars. Disney bought the franchise. Not long now before new installments are turned into musical animations and we start seeing Chewbacca & Vader roaming around LA.

I dunno, man. I liked it well enough. 🙂

Yeah. Like Hollywood needs more of my money.

Hi, Webb,

Hmm..not sure the money will be used for its stated purpose. I disagreed with the new turn of the plot, but, after all, the new movies were big hits and I thoroughly enjoyed them.

This website has a bit of a learning curve so here is some information that might be helpful in dating here.

New members are encouraged to earn website points, and help other members get to know them better, by writing an informational profile that includes their hobbies and interests, and answering all the profile questions, since that's the first place many people look when they see a new member.

Also, the website uses profiles to find member matches, so the more details one includes, the better the match.

Then people make comments and write their own posts to earn more points and privileges; for instance, at level two someone can private email people. There are different perks with each level, and when you reach level eight you get an agnostic T-shirt.

To find members near you, click on the "Meet" button at the top of the page, then on "Members," and enter your preferred search parameters.
Or click on the "About" button at the top of the page to find links to FAQ or the website tutorial.
Click on the 'Meet" button to find member matches

Levels are mostly a way to help identify and reward those who contribute to the growth of the community. The website also gives more access and benefits depending on level.[agnostic.com]

Perks for each level: [agnostic.com]

Links to FAQ: [agnostic.com],
and a website tutorial: [agnostic.com]

I would liken that to the preacher asking for donations to buy his 2nd jet.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.