Agnostic.com

30 7

LINK Sarah Sanders says restaurant owner in Virginia told her to leave - CBS News

She says she tries to treat others with respect even if she doesn't agree with them. I can remember her not treating a few reporters very well.

Paul628 8 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

30 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think social shaming is appropriate for people who do or are complicit in egregious harms like the treatment of those seeking asylum. I think they should be hounded and their lives made miserable and impossible.

On the other hand it's possible to misuse and abuse this and it's a fine line.

I end up supporting these kinds of actions on the basis that we should hold public officials to a higher standard.

Similar activities in recent days: HS secretary pummeled at home by loudly playing recordings of immigrant children crying for their parents; when she came outside, she was shouted down with cries of "shame! shame!". Same person, as well as Stephen Miller, both ran out of Mexican restaurants in DC. Hundreds of Methodists signing a letter urging Jeff Session's local church to take up the Methodist version of excommunication proceedings against him.

All fair game given the elevated responsibility and influence of government officials and the particularly immoral and inhumane activities under question here.

I say good on ya, restaurant folks. This seriously needs to happen more.

Fanfuckingtastic. Telling this lying piece of shit bitch to leave makes my day.

Good for the Red Hen. The feckless cunt is welcome to dine at Trump Hotel.

Hmmm.... tough.... what goes around...

It is not a matter of whether you agree with her. She is Trump's spokesperson, press secretary. She spouts repeatedly his daily changing views, positions, policies and lies. Then the next day it may be the complete opposite of what was previously stated as fact. She fabricates excuses for his reversals and lies. She too, has lost any credibility. Surely, privately, she must be embaressed by all the lies and hypocrisy ...

@AmiSue True. Anyone with a sense of ethics or moral footing would have left that job along time ago, or not taken the job at all.

I will say that her ability for on-the-spot "spin" is truly remarkable, maybe she has developed the skill from years of lying to her preacher-father? I don't know.

I call her "Huckafibber"...

Afiliation to trump must be toxic 24/7.

She is horrid as is the entire Administration. I'm not Christian so I have no remorse for not turning the other cheek. This group of people have brought down our country

I'm sure she can get some cake if she goes to Denver.

Gareth Level 7 June 23, 2018

what's good for the goose....

[msn.com]

Restaurant owner should be considered an absolute hero.

Did they take her children away from her and put them on pens? If not she has little to bitch about.

While ostracizing people isn't something I generally support, I think the current administration is continually so far past the human decency line that I think it's necessary. To do otherwise would to be complicit in these crimes against humanity. To me it would be akin to walking past a rape and looking the other way.

Let them eat cake 😉

Ozman Level 7 June 23, 2018

I'm liking this trend. Maybe America is great again. 🙂

Great idea...we can starve them out of Washington.... If only KFC would follow through.

He loves his KFC.

I think this is the first thread I went down and clicked thumbs up on all of you. ? Good job citizens! ?

They were probably afraid they would run out of food.

Mixed feelings.

If it is acceptable for SHS to be ejected from a restaurant for being a lying, objectional bitch, then that weakens the case for saying 'you have no right to discriminate'.

I don't like SHS - but no, just because she's a nasty piece of work does not justify her being ejected, just as being black or homosexual doesn't either.

Society has to be BETTER than the Trump administration - not sink to the same level.

Being black or homosexual is not a choice. Being a horrible person is. Therein lies the difference.

Yeah, I'm with the other comments, if we don't point out that the lies in support of bigotry are unacceptable, then we are complicit in normalizing malice. We should never be ok with that.

She's such a hypocrite

You think? I don't remember her ever saying anything nice.

@Gareth yep

Makes me want to travel to Lexington, VA, just so I can order a meal in that
restaurant!

Me too!

she seems pretty gruff most of the time.

btroje Level 9 June 23, 2018

wherever she goes she will not be able to change her appearance and people will scorn her. i hope she made a lot of money lying like she does....it will,have to,last her a long time. I hear she is leaving Trump.

She is one of Doanld Trump's key enablers. She should not be welcome in any public place.

A clearly though tout statement. She is often disrespectful and lies her ass off daily.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:113890
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.