Agnostic.com

60 179

I was messing around on Pinterest earlier and picked this up.
Also, "some people are like clouds, when they disappear, it's going to be a beautiful day."

😀

silvereyes 8 Jan 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

60 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

hahaha

How true...

Ya, seen it before - great message.

Pinterest is the debble.

Drumpy, please?

For me its better to be a helpful responsible person. I agree keeping a little assholeness is necessary especially with narcissistic types.

It's a good idea to keep just a little bit of assholishness up your sleeve. Then, when you run into one, which is almost a given, you've got something special just for them. My theory is this : of two people were left alive after a planet wide holocaust, chances that at least one of them is an asshole is 75%,but odds that both of them are assholes is 99%. Don't worry about the math, it's a joke. ?

Ah, Pinterest..I love sarcasm. 曆

When Trumpty Dumpty disappears it will be a beautiful day.
As for the religious assholes I find that they are always trying to come up with something they think I have not thought of before. It's always the old "what if" senario. In the movie "God's Not Dead" we find that the atheist is not really an atheist. He's simply "angry with god." Believers know that everyone believes in god, and they know this because their book tells them so. Therefore, there are no atheists. "What if" you are simply angry with god. This is what it has to be and why they pester the hell out of you all the time.
Yes, god does not want even one to perish but if you do not let him into your heart he will torture you forever. No, this is not god doing this to you. You are doing it to your own self. It's as if the religious person is hitting you with your own fist. Submit and be one of us.
I could never live in that world again.

I love Pinterest and all my friends think I’m gay because I make pins and have almost 2,000 pictures.

LOL

I know people very much like the initial statement.

Its my duty to be a total asshole at times if I wasnt the bigots and rascists would escape my wrath

Exactly right..

I'm an asshole...A lovable ass hole sure but an asshole.

So true

Why not help a person out. It's easier then complaining.

It's easier to extend a middle finger than a helping hand.

dokala Level 7 July 20, 2018

For me it is easier to be pleasant than to be miserable .

I have several friends who are church people - the liberal, tolerant kind. One of them said to me, shaking her head "I get more acceptance and support from atheist friends than I do from church friends." I kind of hope she can give up church, but that is up to her.

SKH78 Level 8 May 19, 2018

I am finding ALL these great posts from around early January that I had not seen. Got to get off this thing and get stuff done!! Love the clouds quote!!

Duuuude I love that.

One I just found was, “If you feel like strangling someone, count to ten. If you’re already strangling then, count to three hundred.”

Not to shit post, but memes have healitive properties.

"some people are like clouds, when they disappear, it's going to be a beautiful day", is cruel.

if that moron on the white house disappeared it would be a GLORIOUS DAY!!!

Yes, it does.

That is true in my life at the moment.

Good for goodness sake!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:12585
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.