Agnostic.com

45 8

Do you have a preference as to which side of the bed you sleep on?

Are you a person that sleeps all over the bed, in one spot, at the top, in the middle or at the bottom?

Do you prefer the left or the right side of the bed (facing bed)?

MyLiege 7 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I extend the life of my sheets. Since I am alone in a queen size bed, I sleep on one side for a period of time. Then I switch to the other side, clean sheets without all the work! ?

On top

The top side has always worked for me.

Beat me to it!

The middle. It's my bed! All mine! (cue evil, maniacal laughter) 😛

I certainly do. The one my wife told me to sleep on.

When you have the whole bed to yourself, you can sleep anywhere...but I tend to sleep on the left side most of the time
(facing the bed)...

Right now I am visiting Dan so I'm sleeping on the right.

All over the damn place. Sometimes I even wake up sideways (I'm short).

My son used to do that. Even as a baby he’d get sideways in his crib!

@CarolinaGirl60 I think part of my issue is I spent the last 5 years of my marriage sleeping on the tiniest bit of bed real-estate so as to be as far away as I could get. Now I get the whole bed and I'm going to use it all!

@Marcie1974 and so you should: enjoy the space!

I sleep farthest away from the door. That way the monsters will get my wife first.

As currently fighting 2 cocker spaniels for any unclaimed area im happy to just get some of it

weeman Level 7 July 16, 2018

Yes, the top side ?

There's an indention on the left side of the mattress.
There's an indention on the right side of the mattress.
I'm sleeping in the middle to even things out.

Exactly!

I'm on the left side now, but only because that's closer to the bathroom. LOL! I can sleep anywhere.

I sleep on the entire bed. I start out on the left side then at some point I crawl horizontal across the top, roll down to the foot, flip around, and wake up back on the left side.

Or I guess right side if you're standing facing the bed

As I'm facing it, the left side of the bed. It's also the farthest from the door.

Same if I'm in a hotel or whatever. I always sleep as far from the door as possible. My only exception to that is if I have company. Then she can pick, and I'll adjust.

Closest to the bathroom.

What she said, but always let the lady pick.

Sleep on the right. Would prefer to be spread eagled in the middle...but that is not permitted. ?

On top of her.

Hell no! I would be so happy to be sharing my bed with someone. l would be thrilled if they let me stand next to my bed, and just watch them being there.

I sleep on the left side - I’m right-handed ?

I sleep in a North-South orientation regardless of the bed position. It's awkward sometimes and other times kinda kinky sweet. wink.

Lukian Level 8 July 17, 2018

I have never thought about it until now, but in the last few homes I have been in, I have slept in the side closer to north. I have no logical reason why.

I tend to sleep on the left if your facing it. a hold over from when i was with my ex

I have my bed all to myself, so I can and do sleep wherever I want at any given time. They say variety is the spice of life.....?

When I'm alone, I sleep in the middle. With with a partner, I sleep on the right side of the bed, furthest away from the door. I sleep on my left side and like to be the little spoon.

Kanda Level 5 July 16, 2018

No particular side.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:132287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.