Agnostic.com

45 8

Do you have a preference as to which side of the bed you sleep on?

Are you a person that sleeps all over the bed, in one spot, at the top, in the middle or at the bottom?

Do you prefer the left or the right side of the bed (facing bed)?

MyLiege 7 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

45 comments (26 - 45)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I sleep on my left side and I feel like I am suffocating if I breathe another person's exhalations. Because of this, when sharing a bed, I prefer the right side. Whenever my husband is out of town, I prefer his side or sleeping all over the bed.

I sleep on the right side, when you are facing the bed

I'm mildly claustrophobic, so subconsciously I tend to choose the side that's more distant from the nearest wall. Whether I'm sleeping alone or sharing the bed, I tend to sleep on my right side. If I'm alone in a two-person or hotel bed, I will use all the available space over the course of the night. With another person beside me, I tend to stay put. Does anyone do psychological profiles based on these choices? It could be fascinating! 🙂

Your side as long as you're there also. (or should this be on the flirting group?)

Absolutely! I am a leftist 🙂

The oposite side you are..... egh..... she is not sleeping on....my eyes are closed and I am bowing please don't hit me !!!

Etre Level 7 July 16, 2018

I prefer sleeping on the right. If I'm on the left prepare to be spooned

Left side, as facing the bed.

Took me a while, but I sleep smack in the middle.

I move a lot when I'm sleeping, so I'll have to say all of the above. 🙂

Nope.

On top the boogey man gets the underside.....

Simon1 Level 7 July 16, 2018

Left side

I flip-over on both sides. Prefer nearest side to door

EvaV Level 7 July 16, 2018

Not much choice if it's a single, having said that, I don't mind, Ladies first, me, being a Gentleman, I can sleep on a length of string.

I sleep on the left side of the bed; always on my right side, with a pillow between my knees, three under my head, and a small one to cross my arms over. I have fibromyalgia, and that’s the only position I can sleep in to prevent numbness/pins and needles.

If it's my bed and I'm standing at the foot of it facing it....I sleep on the left.

Any other bed it doesn't matter.

Closest to the door.

Nope.

I extend the life of my sheets. Since I am alone in a queen size bed, I sleep on one side for a period of time. Then I switch to the other side, clean sheets without all the work! ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:132287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.