Agnostic.com

32 5

Who are some famous people you wish would just go away?

For me, the first answer that popped into my head was anyone with the last name Kardashian! I also wouldn't miss Kathy Lee Gifford if she faded from sight (fat chance!). If that woman mentions her "faith" one more time, I may just hurl. Three honorable mentions are Pat Robertson and Rev. Franklin Graham and Ann Coulter.

RobLawrence 7 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tom Brady.
Sorry, I'm a Steelers fan, lol.

Actually all of them. I honestly do not want to hear about their lives or their opinions cause you know what they say about opinions

Most of them.

Elon Musk.

Actually I have to disagry on that one. Elon is a visionary. he has dedicated most of his life to the betterment of humanity. The only thing that his faults are is that he is thinking to force the future into the now. He reminds me of Tesla. JMHO.

@TristanNuvo He comes over as an arrogant asshole. He called the British diver who led the rescue of the Thai kids a paedophile because he was angry that he wouldn’t use his sub. I hope he sues him and gets a big settlement.

@Marionville I do respect your view of him. Every one has their own opinion.
But I have to stand my ground on him. To me he is one of the bet inovators of our time. His comany Space x Has surpassed some of NASA's expections of space travle, and with his company Tesla, he's devoped electect cars, and home electricty far beyond what has been devoleped in about a decade or so.. JMHO The only trepidation about him is that he wanrs to change the world over night. And we all know it takes people a long time to adjust to something new.

@TristanNuvo I know what you are saying, but I am separating the man himself from his innovations. But I guess we will just have to agree to differ on this!

@Marionville True enough. I have no problem disagreing on a subject. I welcome your input, sometimes I've had my mind changed by another who has a different opinion to what I think.
But I still have to differ about Elon, I still think he is one that wansts to change the world. He could be right, he could be wrong, I can't say for sure. But his influancein progressing towards the fututer has inspired many to do the same.

One of my favorite humans on this planet, Dr. Neil DeGrasse Tyson is A huge fan of his. I don't hold any one to the authority of all that we think. But I do have to give props to those that try to educate, and try to make a difference. I only wish there were more people like that.

Russel Brand talks a lot but doesn't say that much

Simon1 Level 7 July 19, 2018

I can't understand 3/4 of what he says.

Whoooooooopie Goldberg. please

Grecio Level 7 July 23, 2018

Tiger-Woods

ipdg77 Level 8 July 19, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134821
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.