Agnostic.com

61 4

Which horror movie character/monster would you hate to face in real life?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

61 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Host

The Great Orange Fondling Father...

None of them, I am a really scardy cat and hate scary movies. Could not sleep without the light on for weeks on end when I saw Linda Blair in that horror movie. Never again.

Freddy Kruger, he's actually a trigger for me so I would appreciate no one replying with the song or anything like that. Something about a guy who can come into your dreams and kill you for real is just not cool

I think the most clever concept would have to be Freddie Krueger. Everyone sleeps. As comical as he is, he's still a stone cold killer that can manipulate the dream environment better than you can.

LOL not quite. Some people rarely sleep and then only for short periods and tend to be dreamless. Come on Freddie bring it on. Time for chemical warfare. 😉

He can be beat though. The kids in Dream Warriors put up a good fight. Rather, the one's that lived did.

@Savage Lol

@Mountain-Heathen Didn't they still all die though? I don't remember. Aren't there some survivors from almost every horror movie?

BOB from "Twin Peaks". This actually aired on network television (ABC) in 1990.

@Seeker3CO Well, it was the scariest thing I've ever seen on film...before or since, lol.

The xenomorphs and their little asshole friends the facehuggers as others have mentioned are pretty scary.

This guy's also a huge turd burger:

Pinhead.

Pennywise. Clowns really piss me off!

Freddy Kruger, cause I need my sleep. If I don't get it, I become the monster everyone is afraid of. The Alien from Alien is a close second.

Well, I have been in a situation very much like the famous scene in the shining and it was quite scary. Thankfully the police must’ve been very close to the neighborhood because they were knocking on the front door as the client was breaking through my office door with me still on the phone. I can now say that I know what fear feels like at that intensity. Very useful for the writer in me.

Snedge Level 4 July 27, 2018

Freddy, and it's not even close.

Marlon Brando in the movie Missouri Breaks. The relentless pursuit of Jack Nicholson.

1. Obvious answer is Pennywise aka It. How could it get worse than a creature that uses your worst fears against you?

2. Unusual answer, Captain Trips. Absolutely nothing you can do to escape. It either gets you or it doesn't.

3. Myself, if I'm David Drayton in the Frank Darabont film version of The Mist. Most horrible thing I can ever imagine facing is himself, at the end of the movie.

Not from a movie, but a book. OK not published, but still a book. His name is Sarl and he tears through into our reality and has this thing for raising the dead, but worse still, the hole he left behind is leaking in different realities. only one person can stop him and has to enter worse than hell to save all reality and at a cost higher than any person has ever paid before. Called WAKE THE DEAD

Savage Level 7 July 26, 2018

I'll have to check that out. Sounds cool.

@Mountain-Heathen Only way to do that is if I send you a copy, unpublished.Give email addy and I'll send. 😉

Myself. Oh yeah they've not made the movie, YET. But they will. Now let me see, who's next???????

Savage Level 7 July 26, 2018

The Thing.

Alien facehugger !

Jennet Humfrye - but as she is in the novel (and play) of The Woman In Black rather than as she is in the film. Whereas other horror characters kill you, Jennet leaves you very much alive but kills all hope you have ever or will ever have.

Jnei Level 8 July 26, 2018

I'll have to check that out!

Also, the ghost in the library in Ghostbusters.

@Mountain-Heathen See the play if you can, especially if you can at its home theatre, The Fortune on Russell Street in London - where it's been playing since 1989.

I don't believe in hell, but within universe I would say Pinhead. Most of the others just want to kill you once. Pinhead wants to twist your flesh to serve the Lament Configuration for eternity.

I'm gonna have to go with "The Thing" as #1 and "The Stuff" as #2

I don't watch traditional horror because i'm not superstitious so its mostly sci fi horror for me. I have to say Jurassic World 1 was so scary I almost walked out. I was able to handle JW2 though.

I'm going to go with Ronald McDonald. Don't let the clown costume and cheery persona fool you, he's killed a lot of people in his days. And you though Pennywise from "It" was evil...

I've always wondered.. self "What ever happened to the hamburglar?"

Dick Cheney

Buxx Level 7 Feb 17, 2019

Jigsaw from the movie SAW

Hello, no! I don't want to play a game!?????

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:140391
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.