• 56 votes
  • 57 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 11 votes
  • 19 votes
PeppermintDreads 7 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments (26 - 42)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

As a child I used to have 2 cats, 2 budgies, 2 rabbits, 1 guinea pig and a mouse. I love animals, though at the moment, I live in an apartment where I believe it wouldn't be good to have animals and I travel a lot. If I ever get that house with the big backyard I will get myself some fur babies. In the mean time I will just be jealous of and love everyone else's 🙂

Sacha Level 7 Jan 10, 2018

Here's mine!

I got dogs and fish

For the moment, technically, none. Though.. As I arrived home today the neighborhood dog shown up… So, do I bake my pizza and relax, or take her for a walk? We walked 🙂

Varn Level 8 Jan 10, 2018

I would love to have a cat and a dog....but pets are not allowed where I live.

We have five greyhounds. Usually that is pretty awesome, however.... we just moved to New Jersey and are in an apartment until we purchase our next house.

No fence or doggy door means 30-40 walks per day between them all. Getting our new place can't happen soon enough. Plus, it's been rather chilly in New Jersey since we got here about New Years. Arctic you might say.

The best dog in the world: Calamity Jane.

2 cats,1 dog. Both are supposedly my children’s but guess who takes care of them most of the time? Yep, I fell for that. 3 times.

My wife is an occupational therapist and we have a small farm. Animal therapy can be a part of occupational therapy. We do petting zoos for nursing homes and fund raisers for free. Llamas, alpacas, pigs, goats, sheep, miniature horses, mules, dogs, chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits etc. We call it ladeauzoo.
The best story we have is I met a lady that does hospice. She told me she was with a lady that said her best day there was when a lady brought in a baby goat. After a few questions I knew it was my wife. This lady was dying and the best thing that happened to here was something we did!
I brag, but pets can a do make a difference in people's lives, even when they are actively dying.

None. I've had all except for exotic, but my daughter had two boas. Now that it's just me, I'm letting my allergies rule and I've cleared the house out.

This girl.

3 cats. Wouldn't mind a fish tank at some point.

Dog. 75% Siberian Husky mixed with equal parts Alaskan Malamute and White Swiss Shepherd. Her name is Tess and she's awesome.

I’m currently at 2 dogs and 1 cat. The dogs are named Sagan and Neko. The cat is named Portland.

Well it was not on there but I to the core love fresh water fish and all involved in the world in and around fresh water! I love aquariums!!

Boxer, shepherd mix.

I have a few pet peeves as well.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14145
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.