Agnostic.com

4 1

Has anyone had any luck meeting anyone in the corporeal world from this site?

I mean, the opposite sex or whatever sex you may desire?

schway 7 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Met? Yes. Luck? No. Educational? Yes. Since I am autodidactic; I keep taking "classes" to educate myself about what I don't want in a relationship as I keep seeking the chemical/emotional/mental elusive conglomeration that works for myself and the guy I'm looking for.... the weirdo that appreciates my weirdness. Haven't found it here or on any other site, but my ever-accumulating knowledge seems to inch me closer every time. But it gets more and more difficult to keep signing up and showing up for "class". And yet, here I am.

While I’m not here to date I will say I probably would not have for no reason other than geography... It is by no means for a lack of attractive and intelligent woman... but geography.

I have.

I have meet a total of five people from this site. Most as friends, 1 woman and 4 men. All are long distances from me but I'm on my annual trek from Nevada to Michigan and then back so I'm trying to meet as many that are interested and that are close to my route.

No, but I didn't think I would, since I'm currently living in Thailand.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141514
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.