Agnostic.com

14 6

If I show you mine will you show me yours?

HeathenFarmer 8 Jan 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd love to show my my inner dog, but he's in inner dogcare. He got drunk and peed on a fire hydrant, started sniffing people's crotches, and finally bit the inner mailman. So he's being retained until we can get him to behave.

They're adorable! I only have one, but here she is:

See looks like a small little girl.

That was supposed to be "smart little girl". What is even crazier is that when I go to fix it with the edit tool I get the reply I made to BucketlistBob @Admin .

@HeathenFarmer She's both, so it's ok. 🙂

I have a Yorkie and lab/Dane mix. Currently watching my dad's new dog until he can come get him #mightstealhim

So sweet!

@Brandizzle , Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Pet? sure....

What were you expecting?

Dang... I got to figure out how to post my doggies.

Alrighty...

@BucketlistBob , what a cute pair of shake'n bakes

From my phone, I had to request the "desktop site" to be able to post pics.

In order of appearance..Joe, Sammy, Zoe and Lu.

Neat you have a pack, too.

My backyard green anole - who takes mealworms while in my hand !

Thai - reluctantly playing Santacat. - former rescue.

Thai - meeting a realistic looking Halloween spider

Chickens at rest - 3

Ms Liat - an oh-so-sweet rescue.

@MrLizard I did have two tarantulas until relatively recently ...

smart dogs those collies

Always happy to show off my best girl, Ruby. She's my heart.

dkp93 Level 8 Jan 13, 2018

Love those pictures.

This is Bat Grrrl! You get one guess as to what inspired the name. She is 8 pounds of ferocious sweetness. 😉

Bat ears and attitude.

I don't have any to show. I may get a cat when I get back to Missouri. Pet's take a commitment to feed, shelter, and protect. My hands are full taking care of myself and making plans to travel.

My German Shepherd Sassy on left. Can't find a photo of my grey shorhaired cat. My other dogs and cats last 25 years.

If I include picture of all past pets I would need a day to post and I would be in tears most of the time.

Here's mine...

Here's mine.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14844
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.