Agnostic.com

46 3

What is your favorite dance song?

I need a new mix to dance out of my doldrums........

AmiSue 8 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments (26 - 46)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Chicken Dance. It's the only song I can dance to.

Carin Level 8 Dec 23, 2018

I found this recently and its cool. Just cool.

[WARNING - pig roast prep towards the end may be disturbing for some]

Les Flambes de'Enfait. "The Flames of Hell", by Joseph Falcon and his Silver String Band. Pure 'Pagan Cajun' dance-band music at its finest!

Sorry. No link available. Although I believe there are some Joseph Falcon videos available on YouTube. I first heard it on an LP, featuring Joseph Falcon live, at a dance hall in Scott, LA, in the early 1960s.

This sounds somewhat similar [again, same WARNING regarding animal butchering scenes in clip].

I don't dance. If I am invited to an event where there is dancing and I might be asked, I won't go.

Under pressure.

Several species of small furry animals gathered together in a cave grooving with a pict.?

@AmiSue I don't dance but thanks for the memories.

Happy

Rather fond of The Blue Danube - - - also me want to watch 2001 A Space Odyssey.

I do hope you post the track list when finished if you don't mind sharing.

Hi, this is my favorite dance song. It takes some beating.

Word Up-Cameo?

They're old but it would be a toss up between Head East's "Never been any reason" or Meatloaf's "Paradise by the dashboard light"

Depends on what all you include under the heading of ‘dancing’

@AmiSue yeah, I don’t do that.. not that I’m unwilling to dance, but I generally am unwilling to socialize and I don’t fit well in the settings that dancing usually occurs in

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:156541
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.