Agnostic.com

48 2

What kind of reptile species scare you?

Most people say snakes, but honestly I can’t really think of a reptile that scare me.

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

48 comments (26 - 48)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Any of them with teeth acting aggressive. Lol. I kinda like snakes, they are interesting

The Gorn.

Great one. I wish I had thought of that.

None scare me.....the nastier (as in can do me harm) do garner a modicum of respect from me so as to avoid said harm.

None in particular, as long as I'm not close enough for them to hurt me. But spiders, bees,hornets and wasps can freak me out.

Komodo dragons.

None of them. Except maybe some of the venomous ones.

Reptiles don't scare me, however some spider species do.

David Icke's Reptilians. Those are scary. I mean, downright frightening. Mainly because they are so hard to recognize as the walk among us. Them. The Lizard Illuminati. The rulers of the global organization. And ... they walk among us. The predator race feeding off the energy of children. Holy crapoly.

I mean, folks, we are in trouble. Deep trouble. Aliens. Reptilian aliens. Reptilian controlled Illuminati. Doomed. We're doomed.

godef Level 7 Aug 18, 2018

I am not. I am a primate that has some Neanderthal dna.

poison ones

None.
Although, there are a number of them that I'd avoid.
Komodo dragons, Monitor lizards, and several species of
snakes, for starters.

The Gorn! Yikes! "I will be merciful and quick"

Snakes, snakes and snakes ugh!

The ones that wiggle.

Shake Level 5 Aug 18, 2018

Snakes for sure. If I knew the snake is not poisonous, I'm good. If not, it scares the shit out of me. I came home one day and saw a snake (red, black and yellow) right outside my front door. I started thinking of the rhyme that identifies a coral snake from a king snake. It was a king snake, so I just shooed her away ?

gmash Level 4 Aug 18, 2018

Poisonous snakes.

Regressive leftists.

The venomous ones. But only if they are in close proximity without a barrier between me and them.

People?

This requires context. Crocodiles would be right up there though.

I would say anything that has a good chance of killing me. As a fan of reptiles in general not many were I currently live but still if I hear a rattle I think fear and caution would be a healthy choice.

Quarm Level 6 Aug 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:158520
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.