Agnostic.com

46 5

Best thing about sex besides an orgasm ?

Wildgreens 8 Jan 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

46 comments (26 - 46)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The connection, the endorphins, the oxytocin. the bonding. I want the naked soul, the true intimacy.

Sound sleep

I like the part leading up to her orgasm.

Cuddling afterword

Shared vulnerability.

We talking about just regular sex, or that special kind of sex? There is a difference to me, if it's just sex. Than there is nothing better than an orgasm, that's the goal of having sex. If it's that special kind of sex than I would have to say, the connection you make with your partner, that is the number 1 thing about sex.

The gentle kissing at the nape of the neck, biting the earlobes, kissing forehead, cheek, nibbling on the lips all while slowly penetrating...
Fingers intertwined, pinned down, in control, feet forcing calves apart. Pressing pelvis firmly to pelvis...
The hairs standing up, small goosebumps...
A lot of things are very good compared to the climax.

The intimacy, and for me, that's more important than the mighty O.

It's a great way to kill a couple of hours.

Getting Paid !!!

Personally, not having it.

Knowing you are both been intimate and pleasing each other , oh and little bit of experimenting

Read the answers. Thought a lot. I think every time is different. There have been times when I thought was actually bothering my partner. Nothing is good about that.

But when it is its best: The exploration, finding the parts of your partner's body that bring a response, feeling their desire, letting your own desire take over and control you, the sounds of heavy breathing and skin slapping skin, stopping and resting, trying something new, the look on her face when you first penetrate, the grasping to hold on, finding a different angle, the smell of your partner's privates, the taste of yourself in your partner's mouth.

Was this supposed to be essay or short answer?

OH! When it is cold and you uses your naked bodies to create warmth and eventually it is so hot you have to kick off the covers and your own sweat chills your body!

AND, a hot summer day, you get out of the pool and jump in bed. Your skin is cool, but you insert yourself in the hotness of an orifice.

Being loved is the greatest reward 2 lovers might bestow one another. ...yes the orgasm is a pain killer excellent exercise possible healthy newborn 10 lunar months hence. ..I find the taste irresistible and the sight of a radiant satisfied lover the greatest memory 2nd to the hours after childbirth of my 2 daughters with their 2 moms and the 3 of us together 1975 1994

The afterwards cig, or the during cig depending whom your with. Lol

The prospect of snacks and more sex...

Yes! The touching, feeling ones heart beat, feeling her swallow breathing! The tension of her skin against mine, the warmth, and coziness of it all! Do not forget the multiple “O” in between al the above!

Everything. There isn't one single thing about sex that isn't wonderful. The anticipation from the second you both know that you are about to have sex, to the foreplay, to the sheer bliss of the afterglow, to the pizza, or movie or what ever happens until the time comes when you are both carried away by the urge to do it again.

It's experiences like that which make all of the shit life throws at you worth going through. And if you're lucky enough to have that experience even once in your life, count yourself very lucky. Some go through their entire lives and never get to live that moment.

Holding someone and feeling their body against me.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 17, 2018

the loveydovey

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16082
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.