Agnostic.com

20 15

Has any Republican summed up Trump better than McCain did?

“The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naivete, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate.... No prior president has ever abased himself more abjectly before a tyrant.”

Who could put it better than that?

We've lost a true patriot, and we're left with a true schmoe. John McCain should have been the nominee in 2000. I've said it before, I'll say it again, I'll say it whenever his name comes up. And but for a freak of electoral politics, the current occupant would never have been in the White House. The only questions are, when and how will he leave, how much damage will he do before he's gone, and how long will it take to repair... if indeed we can repair it in our lifetimes?

Paul4747 8 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

20 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There’s no doubt that John McCain would have been a better president than that racist, arrogant left wing idiot Obama. We’ll be hard pressed to undo the damage done by him but Trump is doing a pretty good job of it so far.

It's impressive how if you remove the words "left wing", switch the names Obama and Trump around, and then drop everything after the word "him", it then makes perfect sense. As it is, it makes me wonder what you're smoking.

@Paul4747 You are a typical liberal who seem to substitute your lack of religous belief for a desire for big government who takes care of you from cradle to grave.

@Trajan61 You know absolutely nothing about me, and yet you make the above statement.

And you're also so lazy that you use the same wording for a thread, apparently.

The Republicans all seem to be afraid of trump or afraid of angering his base, or they are bought and paid for by the Russians. So doubtful any of them will bad mouth Trump.

mccain certainly had his flaws (one of them, but not the only one by a long shot, was named palin) but he was neither an idiot nor a traitor. i disagreed with just about every idea of governance he ever had. that doesn't make him a bad man. he certainly assessed trump correctly.

g

I wasn't a huge fan of McCaine during the election. But after his and George W calling him out... I gained a lot of respect for both. Hell even Fox News called him a liar!

Most are afraid to. Trump says he destroys the careers of those who are against him. John McCain was a true Patriot even if you did not agree fully with his politics.

The US would have likely been a lot better off today had John MCCain been elected in 2008. However Trump has done a good job so far undoing the damage done by that idiot Obama.

I had something in my eye there for a moment, I thought you wrote "Trump has done a good job so far undoing the damage done by that idiot Obama".

I'm pretty sure history will record "Obama did a great job undoing the damage done by that idiot Bush (with the Republican party fighting all the way), and then Trump sent us back into record deficits in a record short time". [nytimes.com]

@Paul4747 Obama doubled the US national debt. He was also the regulator in chief and seem intent on stifling the US economy with his idiotic regulations. . Hell stopping the keystone xl and the Dakota pipelines was just completely insane. At least the Economy is doing a lot better under Trump.

@Trajan61 Do you realize the harm being done by all these pipe lines? They have never made any sense, the oil companies could just as easily built REFINERY"S right there in the fields where they were pumping the product from. Without piping all the way to TEXAS. BUT THAT WOULD CUT INTO THEIR PROFIT!

@Trajan61 Thank you sir I thank I've located the problem idiot sit outside the refinery's in Texas any day and watch the tankers lined up to pick up the product to carry to your nearest station so you don't have to ride in an efficient ELECTRIC powered car!

@Trajan61 I bet you voted for tRUMP? So there's no reason to carry this any farther you only see what the great ORANGE one wants you to see, so have a wonderful day asshole!

@Trajan61 President Obama inherited not only Bush II's recession, but the tax policies that in part caused that recession. The debt was incurred largely due to diggin out of that recession. And yet under Obama the deficit went DOWN.

But don't take my word for it- here's Business Week (from a 2012 article).

"Say the words "budget deficit," and Republicans and Democrats begin screaming at each other about who's to blame.

Republicans howl that the deficit is President Obama's fault, because he has exploded government spending and failed to fix the economy.

Democrats roar that President Obama inherited a catastrophic economic mess, that this mess will take time to clean up, and that our massive deficit is therefore President Bush's fault.

So, who's right?

Let's start by looking at the deficits under Presidents Bush and Obama. Then we'll figure out what has caused them. Finally, we'll assign some blame.

President Bush, you will recall, inherited a budget surplus (the first in decades). Then, hit with a recession, he took the budget into deficit. Then he cut taxes, growing the deficit to $400 billion a year. Then, the economy boomed between 2005 and 2008, reducing the deficit to $200 billion a year. Then, the financial crisis hit, and the Bush deficit ballooned to $400 billion again.

In early 2009, President Obama took over, amid the worst recession since the Great Depression. Obama signed an $800 billion spending increase at the same time that GDP and tax collections tanked. The combination of these two factors--growth in spending and a drop in revenue--exploded the deficit to $1.4 trillion. In 2010 and 2011, the economy and tax collections improved modestly, and the deficit shrank to $1.3 trillion annualized.

So, what actually caused these deficits?

Republicans howl that President Obama has exploded the size of federal government spending in his short tenure as President, and it is true that he has increased it. But President Bush actually increased federal spending by more than 2X as much as Obama has. So it is unfair to lay the explosion in spending at the feet of President Obama: Both presidents are responsible.

The increase in government spending, meanwhile, is actually NOT the only factor that has caused the deficit. The other factor--equally if not more important--is the fall-off in government revenue (tax receipts).

This second and larger factor can be blamed on two things: First, the Bush tax cuts, which reduced revenue, and, second, the weak economy, which reduced the incomes and capital gains upon which most federal taxes are based.

President Bush cut taxes in 2001 and 2003. These tax cuts hit federal revenue, while federal spending growth continued apace. This combination ballooned the deficit in the early years of the Bush presidency.

By the middle years of the Bush presidency, however, on the strength of the housing boom and strong economic growth (much of which now looks like a debt-fueled mirage), federal revenues began to grow rapidly. By 2007, in fact, the gap had almost closed.

But then the bottom fell out. The housing bubble burst, the financial crisis hit, and the economy plunged into recession. And then President Bush handed President Obama the worst recession in more than 70 years and left Obama to clean up the mess.

This recession clobbered federal revenues (tax receipts--red line), which have only just regained their 2007 bubble highs. President Obama's stimulus, meanwhile, helped add about $600 billion to federal spending (blue line). The combination of these two factors ballooned the deficit from $400 billion when President Bush left office to ~$1.3 trillion now.

So, who's responsible for the massive deficit? This is a tougher question.

We know WHAT is responsible: The combination of tax cuts, weak government revenues (tax receipts), and a vast increase in government spending.

But figuring out WHO to blame is a more subjective exercise.

If you believe that the growth during the "Bush Boom" was a debt-fueled mirage--a theory that is certainly supported by the evidence--then you can lay the blame squarely at the feet of President Bush. His combination of reduced taxes and increased spending took the US from a surplus to a deficit, and even the economic boom from a massive housing bubble and enormous borrowing couldn't close the gap.

Even if you think the "Bush Boom" was real, moreover, the recession and financial crisis began on his watch, and the deficit was already exploding when President Obama took office. So it's very hard to escape the conclusion that President Bush bears a lot of the responsibility for our current mess.

On the other hand, President Obama's stimulus certainly hasn't had as big an impact on the economy (and, therefore, government revenues) as he and his advisors thought it would. Given the extent of the mess Obama inherited, it's possible that nothing would have fixed the economy by now. But even huge Obama supporters are justifiably frustrated with his over-promising, as well as with many of the decisions he has made.

So it seems fair to lay some of the responsibility for our current deficit at President Obama's feet as well.

But, of course, if we're doling out blame, we need to bring two other parties into the conversation.

First, Congress, which approved all of the decisions above.

Second, us--the American citizenry--the folks who voted Presidents Bush and Obama and Congress into office.

We cheered as President Bush and Congress ignited the housing bubble. We cheered as they cut taxes and increased spending (it's just so marvelous to have it all). We cheered as President Obama and Congress approved the stimulus and extended the Bush tax cuts. And we're cheering now as Republicans promise us that--if only we just cut taxes and spending--our problems will be solved. (Never mind the examples of Greece and the UK, which demonstrate clearly that enacting "austerity" in the midst of a fragile recovery doesn't work).

[businessinsider.com] (emphasis mine throughout)

@Paul4747 Obama was a regulation nut who passed so many regulations bussiness were stifled and hurt bad. Trump on the other hand is a bussiness man and understands how bussiness work so the economy is doing better now. Obama’s stimulus package was a joke and only helped a few people.

@Trajan61 You mean, Trump has decided that the polluters should run roughshod over the EPA like they did during the Bush administration, and shady financial deals should again be completely unregulated by the SEC? That megacorporations should pay a lower tax rate than family breadwinners? I agree, that is his point of view, and big business surely likes this kind of talk. So there has been a temporary economic bubble. But small businesses (the backbone of the economy) and the middle class are getting the same screwing-over that they've gotten by every Republican since Reagan. And serious economists (those not in the administration) are warning that this growth is going to trickle out, the tax cuts are shooting the deficit sky high, and our long-term growth will be maybe 3%, with a national debt that our great-grandchildren will be paying off if they're lucky.

You keep right on kidding yourself that Trump gives a shit about you or anybody that even looks like you, though. Trump is a malignant narcissist with no actual grasp of business principles. He thinks going bankrupt to get out of paying his bills is a "victory"... well, guess what, we as a nation can't default on our debt without the world economy going belly-up. And the only people he gives a damn about are his cronies, his family, and the people that are temporarily useful to him. (And I'm not too sure about his cronies, his family, or those other folks when it comes to crunch time.)

@Trajan61 i think i may have mentioned before, elsewhere, that your assertions are no less than delusional. your "facts" are fiction. you cannot have a valid opinion (although you have a perfect right to hold even an invalid opinion, even as i have a perfect right to laugh at it) based on alternative facts (some of us call them lies). if you are not a troll, they are not your lies, but you apparently have bought into them. if they are your lies, then you are a troll. i am not going to make a judgment right now about that. i will just leave this here.

g

@bandit321 If you don’t like pipelines you should be riding a mule as we don’t have a viable alternative to fossil fuels currently.

(I'd bet money that Sarah Palin was expecting a call from the groper's team, wanting to run her again as VEEP. She and the groper have that same mindless arrogance and narcissism.)

As hard as she promoted him, yes, probably. And then she would become another one they would point to and say, "Look! Trump is pro-women! LOOK how many women are on the team! STRONG women! It's a YUGE team of women!"

Total change of subject... I don't know a damn thing about fashion, but is it just me, or does Sarah H. Sanders (Trump spokes-tool) (and I ask this without personal criticism, she can wear what she wants, it just puzzles me) wear a lot of really ugly clothes? With the puffy shoulders?
Maybe it's the only way she stays safe from being groped...?

@Paul4747 HAH! I'm not the only one! I've wondered about this because I'm sure she could get a fashion consultant/buyer, etc. .... if she wanted one! Maybe she's just smart and doesn't want any of the groper's attentions?

@Paul4747 in her defense (and it pains me to defend her on any point) it is difficult for women of girth to find attractive clothing that fits, unless said women are super rich -- which she may or may not be. i have no idea. clothiers seem to think fat woman want to look as ugly as possible, or maybe the fashion industry actually feels that fat women deserve some kind of punishment. it is equally possible that sanders simply has dreadful taste. i may never know, but i thought i'd just throw out this, um, ALTERNATIVE explanation!

g

@Paul4747 I've had the same thought about Sarah's wardrobe...especially from the perspective of being NON-gropable! She's not an attractive woman and probably just tries to be unnoticed as far as wardrobe goes. Sadly, it seems nobody ever told her that a genuine smile is beautiful, while a sneering lip/squinting eye is not!

@LucyLoohoo Thing is, she's NOT unattractive. She's actually pretty good looking, when she's not being confused, annoyed, angry, irritated, and grouchy. See Exhibit A.

If she were a single woman, in my circle of acquaintances, hey, I would probably test the waters as to her availability, her attraction to me, and whatnot, if all I had to go on was her smile and appearance in this photo... if this were indicative of her overall personality.

I bet she's a fairly nice person overall, but she's been hired to lie for Trump. More likely, she has to make excuses for Trump based on the fragments of the truth that she knows, and is never given the real story on anything; yet she's instructed to make him look good for the press. She has an impossible job and the strain shows. I feel sorry for her.

@Paul4747 You're much more compassionate than I am!

@LucyLoohoo I, too, work for idiots. It gives me a "resting bitch face" if I have the right phrase. This may be her issue too. So I do feel bad for her on some level.

Not enough to forgive her for lying though.

@Paul4747 Nobody HAS to work in the environment where she is! Anyone with an ounce of self-respect would have walked out long ago.

@LucyLoohoo So hard to find Republicans with an ounce of self-respect these days...

Then again it seems that some are staying against their better judgement, just to keep the current occupant from starting a nuclear war in a fit of pique over a perceived insult to his Trumphood. So I'm conflicted. They really should be invoking the 25th Amendment in that case, he's incompetent.

@Paul4747 Let's assume there might be one or two with a genuine love of country and a genuine feeling of responsibility for maintaining the Constitution. I understand they'd be in a terrible position and possibly powerless. Anyone like that should just join the Democrats, reveal what they know and work for the honest objective of preserving the nation.

Do you see anyone like that?

Me, neither.

@Paul4747 Put a blonde wig on her and you will be wondering when Kermit is going to show up.

@Sticks48 Oh, now, that's just mean.

@Paul4747 l know. ?

Shmoe? How about schlemeil?

"Schmuck" ?

It's Sunday and I'm all trumped out. Note the lower case t.

Petra Level 2 Aug 26, 2018

I don't care what republiKKKans think. Dead or alive.

I object to your characterization (insinuated by your misspelling) of all Republicans as racists. You have no evidence for such a sweeping assumption.

There are people of goodwill in all parties, independents, and non-voters. Only by reaching out will we rescue America from what we're becoming- a divided nation where we talk only to ourselves and categorize everyone else as an enemy.

John McCain was as honorable and decent as any human being could be. Regardless of political party and regardless of anything else. And he was certainly no racist.

The company you keep. I also use ameriKKKa. I have respect for Mr McCain as a former shipmate and thanked him for his Service and Sacrifice but the company you keep! Don't feel bad, don't care much for demoKKKrats either. But you speak like a true unhappy republiKKKan. Go on and troll as you wish.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Lifelong Democrat, since I voted for Mondale in 84. I'm not the one trolling here.

None of the others have the balls ...

An exceptional man gone. Damn.

John Mc Cain will never define what DJT is a Republican. John Mc Cain never defined himself as a 'Repulbican' but as a RINO. John had as much baggage as 45 did and to include Politicians of All Parties. They are all Prostitutes to their elected offices who will leave their electorates under the bus with tire marks to match the very bus they were riding on. The in house schematics are being displayed every day that 45 is playing golf and holding office via twitter at his favorite hotel.
My only human compatable association that I can honestly be insinc with John Mc Cain is that I am also a Viet Nam Era Veteran to which has always been and will always be something that I hold firm in all of my Political Views and Beliefs. Other than that I will have to give a thumbs down to anything he ever did for fellow veterans while he was in office and to make my case in point that he along with the rest of the GOP voted down every Veterans Legislation ever purposed for the past 8 years during President Obama's tenure. Veterans Suicide Rates have been highter than the actual KIA since which was the reason for the previous administration to address the immediate concerns of PTSD and other related mental conditions that are and were incurred during their Military Service.
My other concern is trying to figure out if the person who wrote this is a Veteran of the Military. I will state this because I could not ever fully understand the fact that John Mc Cain who had served as a POW would ever vote against Veterans Benefits having experienced what it is like to endure combat.
My other concern is the fact that John Mc Cain graduated last if not least from the USNA and should have been dismissed but only by the fact that he was admitted through his previous family connections who assured his graduation.
Last if not least and most important of concern to which I would like every one to comment about is the fact that John Mc Cain like his nemesis never had to fill out a job application in their whole entire lifetime
and also liked 45 left his previous marriage to a women who waited for his return for 6 years or so only tho be abandoned for someone who had the means to secure his Political Position financially.
And of course just for a follow up go figure where his son also went onto higher pursuits but at the USNA. Am I just starting to connect the dots between the have's and have not's or what does it take to understand the true definition of 'Socialism' 'Nepotism' 'Capitalism' which has led us to the whole GOP letting the Democratic Process being manipulate by a Communist Hacker.
It is long but I write this only for a recognition of what we are feeling as a country who has never been so disrupted thru arrogance, bigotry, racism and a so called legal system that sits back and watches what every American knows is going to happen, but is chomping at the bit to get into fray submitting articles of interest and not enforcing legal enforcement of indictment for Fraud, Perjury, Tax Evasion, Soliciting of Paying for Sexual Encounters, Misuse of Campaign Funds for Private Purposes and Business.

Ohferpetessake the man just died a horrible death.
FYI, Nobody will ever agree with another person 100%, that doesn't make them deserve scathing sarcasm.

Number one, yes, I'm a veteran... which, strictly speaking, was irrelevant to my post, but never mind. (No pun intended.)

Number two... don't believe everything you read in the papers. In 2004, when John Kerry was derided during the Republican convention (by no lesser of a luminary than formerly distinguished Democrat and sellout Zell Miller- rot in hell, Zell) for voting against a laundry list of weapons and aircraft and ships that were being used in the Iraq war, .McCain once again came to an "enemy's" defense and explained that he had voted against all the same things- because they were included in bloated and ridiculously expensive appropriations bills, full of pork for individual Senators' home states, and rightfully deserved to be voted down. Both Kerry and McCain then voted for new, clean bills that funded the needed items and nothing more.

I haven't researched more than superficially, but I feel confident in saying that McCain's No votes on veteran's issues are more in that vein. If a bill funding a veteran's center is also laden down with $10 billion to promote the coho salmon, I expect a responsible legislator to vote it down- then vote for the veteran's center alone. But in our age of Gotcha politics, it's the no vote that will get the attention.

As for being a "RINO"... if you're going to apply a litmus test to your party, you'll end up with a much smaller party. From where I sit, your Rhinos are the only kind of Republicans I can stomach.

@AnneWimseyJust think about all those who are also suffering from cancer and other debilitating illness and have no health insurance. I'm sure he wasn't left neglected like millions of other Americans are.

As a Navy vet myself I find it disgraceful the way that some folks talk about the guy...Especially when I hear my fellow vets/active duty folks talking down to the man....

I'm not saying you can't disagree with the man or pop a joke or two but many attack him for his time as a POW...

Regardless of his conduct during his time imprisoned..He endured a hell that most Americans won't ever understand.

As he himself said, under torture, you do whatever you think will make the hurting stop. Who can realistically expect superhuman endurance out of a man who was held for five years? Who can say they did better? Who can say they would?

Anyone who claims they wouldn't break in the same situation is a liar or a fool (or a foolish liar). Our culture is poisoned with fantasies of Rambo breaking out of his chains and killing the evil torturer. IT WAS JUST A FUCKING MOVIE. Everybody wants to be a movie hero, but real heroes are those who endure hell and do the best they can.

Then on the flip side, we have Jack Bauer interrogating people by shooting their kneecaps off. Of course torture works! Just watch the TV! Except that it shouldn't work on Americans, because we're the good guys, and good guys are tougher! It only works on bad guys! They're such wussies!!

I heard idiotic arguments like this all through the Gitmo and Abu Ghraib debates, and my response was always: You watch too much TV.

I honor McCain most of all for standing up to Bush II and Trump on torture. Lesser men (ironically, supposedly Christians) think that we should take vengeance against enemies who torture Americans by torturing them in return. It's a truly decent human being who can suffer that hell and say, "I will not have anyone, even my worst enemy, put through that in my name."

@Paul4747 during my time in, I was fortunate that I never put in the position to endure torture...I like to think that if I was I would have the fortitude to endure, withstand and not do anything to bring shame on myself or anything to hurt or hinder my comrades...

I like to think and hope it but till I'm out in that position I'll never know...The folks who down talk McCain are ignorant if they feel they know how they would handle themselves and down right dumbasses for thinking they know how he should of handled himself...

The military has guidelines for the things your supposed to do if captured by the enemy....Those guidelines are awfully easy till the pain starts though.

@josh23452 I still have my field manual somewhere.

In my current job there's a constant (although extremely low) possibility of a hostage situation. We train for it, in theory. Once in a great while we stage a simulation, and a few people are simulated hostages, and others "rescue" them. The main idea is not to get taken in the first place. But if it should happen, we have guidelines on how to survive it and what to do while it goes on. You just have to hope you'll do the right thing.

McCain summed Trump up pretty well. However Mueller is also a republican, and I think, in the end, he will have the final word.

I believe that while Mueller is republican, he will behave as a stereotypical FBI employee and let his work product speak for itself. I have seen Mueller present on cybercrime and his expertise is significant. He seems well qualified for this job and I hope his report is as thorough as it needs to be to reduce this interference/treason into the future.

It's easy to say that McCain's words carried so much weight because he was of the same party as Trump, and not some Democrat attacking Trump. But I think it was the kind of politician McCain was that gave it so much weight; because of his tendency towards honor, integrity, and reverence for the institutions of government, including but not limited to the Senate.

While I usually stood on the opposite side of issues, I had a good amount of respect for McCain. I suspect many on the left did. This I think is why his words on Trump carried... carry so much weight, embodying the ideal of standing for the good of the country, appealing to both the left and the right.

Well said!

McCain said it well and he is the only true Patriot that I see. It would be funny to see Trump become a Russian citizen in order to avoid everything over here as the walls close in, but you never know.

Fuck I hope that happens. Russia can have him.

You are delusional. Trump will never be indicted for anything.

@Trajan61 Maybe you are right. Him and his buddies are too busy looking for Hillary's e-mails. At least they are doing important things and stirring up the support base regularly. Nice to go into areas to have rallies often too. More division here than I've seen in my lifetime.

I predict 45 will eventually defect to Russia to avoid prison. We will never live that down.

No way that is going to happen. The Russians won't take him. If they do, his life expectancy can be measured in days. He had one job to do and that was to get the sanctions lifted.

unfortunately I don't see that happening. Too used to the good life, and Putin will have no use for him once he is indicted.

@Petra He hasn’t done anything wrong. What are they going to indict him for. So far he’s done a great job undoing the damage done by that idiot Obama.

@Trajan61 What damage? I hope you enjoy Trump's more affordable healthcare, Denny. Do you see it yet? I don't either. Mine is still almost a zero co-pay. The secret is that I still have the same insurance and I switched nothing. I have friends that said their's doubled.

I know. It's hard to talk about this without starting to cuss Hillary. It must all be her fault.

Several of the Republicans that have chosen not to run in 2018 have spoken out. Notably Sen. Jeff Flake AZ and Sen. Bob Corker TN. There is a long list of Republican Representatives that have left because of the atmosphere in the party. Some say Trump could be the end of the party. John McCain and trump will both be in the history books but will leave very different legacies.

What I fear is that it is NOT the end of the Republican Party, it is the NEW Republican Party.

If these people feel so strongly about rump that they are leaving, then why can't they grow some balls, stay there and fight him from within? In my eyes they are as bad as the people that support rump.

@patchoullijulie It's a trump Republican party now. trump isn't popular with the general public but has 85 - 90 % approval with Republicans. They were up for election in 2018 and would have to win their Republican primary. They knew that couldn't happen if they spoke their mind about trumps lack of truthfulness and character. So they did show courage and character by saying they would not seek reelection and then speaking out.

@rogueflyer Maybe so but I'm still not convinced it was the best way to protest him.

@Humanistheathen funny that you mention right wing education. I fully lay the blame for all of this at the conservative Christians running for (and taking over) local government, especially the school boards.

We all worry about the presidential elections, but whilst everyone was secure in Obama, the right wing was taking over local government at a frightening pace, finishing what they started in the 80s under Reagan,

This is why EVERY election matters, Even now, the least important person in government is anyone at the federal level (and it really should be the president that matters least), You are much more likely to run into and/or have to deal with your mayor/county sheriff/school board member, and those are the important ones (also the easiest to defeat, as they often run unopposed, and sometimes have votes in the dozens)

Vote in EVERY election, run if you can, get as involved in your local politics as you possibly can. That is what matters, and where we can make the greatest difference,

@Ozman You're right. That local process was the Tea Party playbook. I remember the Evangelicals encouraging and training their youth to go to law school in order to pack the courts. I had a relationship with the University of the Nations in Hawaii. part of Youth With a Mission. After 25 years or so it looks like they were successful.

I certainly didn't often agree with him, but he seemed honest and he stood up to the situation around him. He gets lots of credit from me on that one!

I also disagreed with him more often than I agreed, but I never doubted he had the best interests of the US and Arizona at heart, and believed he was doing the best thing for the country and state.

@Ozman Hard to ask for more, really, if you're in a two-party system.

None has surpassed McCain in his appreciation of Trump, but droves of them are kissing his lilly white ass.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:163904
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.