Agnostic.com

76 10

If we lived in the same town, where would I be most likely to run into you at?

What places do you like to frequent?

You might find me in a bookstore. Obviously, the pizza place. I'm also fond of the All About Cha that carries the Stevia packets. (Nice place to meet someone and not have to eat a full meal). On nice days, I walk around at different parks.

You?

silvereyes 8 Jan 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would eat pizza, but alas, I am allergic to tomatoes and I am lactose intolerant, but I consider the lactose just a warning! I am willing to pay the price for a hunka cheese, however, anaphylactic shock, that which comes With the tomato allergy, I am Not keen on! πŸ˜‰

@silvereyes Three makes jackpot! πŸ˜‰

@Sadoi How about a white (garlic) slice instead? No tomato sauce (but still cheese, sorry). I sometimes buy a frozen pizza that's spinach and mushroom, again with cheese, but I think that's also sans tomato sauce.

@resserts god (sheepish grin) you're gonna laugh at this one! I am also allergic to garlic. Onions and Garlic since birth. I have to get pizza sauceless if i intend to enjoy, but even still, I can get hit hard by the cheese and then... ick... nightmaaaare times 10 thousand!

Because your atheist, does that mean holy water and crosses don’t work on you?@Sadoi

@Sadoi Yikes, I'd say give up specific on pizza entirely β€” as much as it pains me to say that. 😟

@Funandfondles actually, I'm Agnostic. πŸ˜‰

@resserts hahaha! Precisely! If you guys took me out for pizza, be sure to bring the epi pen and an ambulance to await me in the pizza parlor parking lot! Hsha

@Sadoi I do not mean to insinuate, I should have looked it up. I’m sure you get the vampire thing all the time, and atheist fit better in my attempt at humor.

@Funandfondles since I am agnostic, it would mean the holy water with neither work nor not work on me. πŸ˜‰ hahaha!

Or maybe you have never been able to find holy water, but suspect, if it existed, it may harm you?@Sadoi

@Funandfondles naah! i drank a gallon of the stuff last night. cough cough πŸ˜‰

Coffee shop. The best place in town to get hot wings. BBQ joint. Maybe a stoplight? I feel like I spend a lot of time at stoplights. (Edit: Oh yeah, and church; super high probability of us running into each other at church).

haha! Me too! Hey, lets honk next time we are stopped together at the same stoplight! Thats right! Im Stalking you NEXT WEEK! muuhahaha!

@evestrat Next time I'm in Kansas we could combine them and grab some coffee-rubbed brisket. (Actually, as much as I love coffee, I've never liked any meat that was coffee-rubbed. Also, I'm never in Kansas).

@evestrat So, after reading most of your comments on the forum, I'm thinking that "I've never tried coffee-rubbed anything" was not primarily in reference to food.

On some off trail Trail in the middle of the woods, surrounded by lakes, alone. Sometimes you can find me at the Lebanese restaurant, the gym maybe... my Job, so go to the hospital, haha, mostly though, you'll find me in a forest somewhere. I prefer to be outdoors and i Realized just HOW MUCH i adored nature when I relocated to Michigan and my need to be outdoors trumped my hatred of winter! ...and I have a butt ton of HATRED for winter! My love was stronger than my hate, it would seem. πŸ˜‰ I'm thinking here... oh you might find me at the library too! Yes, some of us Still use the library... I prefer real books, not online reading. Getting stoned at my fire pit too. haha! Basically, if you wanted to find me, you'd have to first hit me up to get my coordinates. lol! I'm aaall over the map, man! I could feasibly be on the road on a roadtrip, coming to a town near you, too!

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 18, 2018

@silvereyes yeah I hear ya! I am the same way. I have some obsession with books though. Its been there my entire life. Mainly it stems from my mother. She had thousands and thousands of books when I was growing up. Along with a bizzilion books, she had equal amounts of Albums so music and books are a big thing with me. I would say I am almost a collector, by way of books. I am so obsessive about growing my collection that perhaps I am a bit crazed when it comes to ownership! haha! The library is more so like the place I go to to sample, to get an idea of the flavor of a story and to figure out if i truly wish to spend my hard earned bucks on the real thing! haha

Probably the grocery store or maybe around the university. I'm pretty boring these days.

My life most days! Lol! Home, work(at the university), grocery, and home... repeat.

This is so much more fun than the political questions that keep on coming up LOL

Definitely at the movies. I love going. Otherwise I'm at home LOL

@silvereyes that is a good question. Most movies are not worth talking about, but I still enjoy watching them. The last thing I really enjoyed was a Netflix documentary called Icarus about the Olympic Doping Scandal by Russia

I frequent the gym and some grocery stores. In the warm weather my son and I go to the park on weekends. If you ever decided to become catholic you might see me get in and out of my car because I live next to a church. Side note, the people that do pickups and drop offs for the church goers, like to block me out of my driveway and make me honk at them for 5 minutes, I guess you could find me by that too.

It would not really be a meeting if you are catholic anyway, I don’t talk to them, they aren’t nice. I had to explain to them that driving over my sidewalk with their plow to avoid the traffic is fine if they decide to put the plow down and plow the sidewalk, rather than pack tire tracks in for me to scrape out. To: @silvereyes

ALDI; I'm there 3-4 times a week and almost nowhere else.

@silvereyes Holy fuck, have you tried their new farm to package in 5 days pickles in the refrigerated section? They are absolutely incredible. Probably the best pickles I've ever had. Couldn't stop and ended up eating the whole 32oz container in 24 hours.

At a restaurant called Pei Wei (love their food). The local movie theater I frequent. Barnes and Noble bookstore. At Starbucks reading a book and sipping a grande Cafe Mocha.

@MrLizard yes, excellent food!

Only at the beach or in the bush could you find me, it is likely though that we would run into each other, because I hang with a group of youngsters including my kids who are your age.

@silvereyes In oz, the bush basically means rural out in nature, the outback means well away from civilization. But if in the area you would have no trouble finding us. On the beach at night, drums, guitars, bonfire, fire twirling and so on, we usually end up with 3 times as many people as we started with, all ages. Not exactly permitted where we do it, but the locals don't mind, and the police are fine with it. If it is a mild night we stay until sunrise and often swim home.

Shouldn't be easier for you to give me your schedule in a weekly basis? I promise not to show up.

@silvereyes to my recollection... I can't confirm or deny it.

Just look behind you...I'm a stalker. πŸ˜‰

@silvereyes πŸ˜€

Sipping a beer hearing some good live music. I'm tall and handsome, you won't miss me..hahaaa!

You just want to grab my ass, admit it.

Pizza place and liquor store (where I work), my favorite Asian buffet, movie theater (on $5 ticket night), or the bookstore.

The supermarket

Buried in research for my next novel. At the library (same purpose). Local bookstore. Park feeding the ducks and dodging the geese. Grocery store deli counter. Italian, Mexican, Thai, Chinese, Japanese restaurants.

Your house. Fixing your garage.

if you don't frequent places that have live entertainment and serves alcohol we would probably never meet.

Oh, you already know the answer, my friend. Pizza forever.

In a small town, some days I may say to you , stop following me around.
Your reply , would be, I am following everyone around, can't help it, it is a small town.

Maybe in a popular Restaurant ,farmers market or swimming , biking and hiking.

The local Dojo/MMA/Ju Jitsu gym.

Pubs, clubs, supermarket. And why not, bookstores (fantasy section).

Home most days and work most nights, if neither of those places I don't want to be found

It might be a bookstore, a tea house, a park. Perhaps the encounter would cause the location to pale into insignificance, who knows? Which do you prefer, Japanese Tea House, English Tea House?

coffee shop, disc golf course, thrift stores, grocery, and probably the coffee shop again.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:16451
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.