Agnostic.com

186 9

What are you most looking for in a relationship? Just your # 1 Thing

Just your #1 top pick
What is the most important quality in a partner? Is it a great sexual partner? Is it someone who can bring home a nice paycheck? Or is it something else?

ProudHeathen 5 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

186 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Common ground in politics and religion.

Friendship

Common interest and we don't need to have the same views we just need to understand and respect eachothers views

Someone who knows who they are, speaks what's on their mind, and generally knows what they want.

Brock Level 3 Oct 18, 2017

In my opinion, the most important part of a relationship is COMPATIBILITY. None of this opposites attract stuff for me. I want her to be like me, open minded, witty, free thinking, passionate, affectionate, honest and forthcoming.

a petite woman with lots in common for a deep connection as best friends and lovers

A good companion. By that, I mean someone who shares many interests and wants to pursue them together.

Honesty from day one.
My last relationship I came across a paper one day while he was at work that went through the “pros and cons of dating me” and the only pro was “gives me someone to cum into” and on the con side it went on and on about how I wasn’t pretty or skinny and how he didn’t even want to be seen in public with me. Funny thing is that he was the one who initiated contact with me. He knew what I looked like, I don’t hide that.

I'm sorry to say and I probably shouldn't, but your last "boyfriend" was a complete ass. You are attractive, more importantly, you're intelligent and engaging. So I would have told him to KMA and walked away

I want someone who I can talk about anything with, without judgement, without pretense, and without filtering. Likewise, someone who will talk to me in the same criteria.

Honesty.

Orly Level 5 Oct 19, 2017

Non-judgemental person. I date people so I need to date someone equally open-hearted

co-operation and laughter

Looking to fall in love with my best friend. Above all else, I want her to be someone I can always go to and always be friends with.

I'd say someone I like being with so compatibility.

SamL Level 7 Oct 22, 2017

Honesty. Just Honesty!

Intelligence and a sense of humor

Being truthful with each other. It's taken awhile for me to realize there needs to be honesty and communication foremost for a relationship to survive. Can't let the other partner shutdown in any way. Definitely feel it helps to be friends. Truth.

you marred me

A pulse, a pulse IS a must has to be. A woman who is caring and kind, not greedy, I hate that.

Individuality. I have always thought that a relationship shouldn't be so much about each other's interests, but rather your interest in each other. If someone is good at being herself, to me that is everything...

Trust is the main foundation in any relationship. If that is destroyed, there is nothing left.

Interest. He has to be interested in me as a person while being able to hold my interest at the same time. This is harder to find than it may seem 😟

Dustye03<333%, just curious... have you ever asked yourself why?

I have thought about it. I assume, most times, it is because I am a little too odd. I like people with lively, active minds that can apprecite my sarcastic one-liners and quirky worldview. Lack of a sense of humor or any brand of intelligence turns me off fast.

Intelligence, it is truly sexy and hard to find!

Honesty.

a passion for life

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.