Agnostic.com

186 9

What are you most looking for in a relationship? Just your # 1 Thing

Just your #1 top pick
What is the most important quality in a partner? Is it a great sexual partner? Is it someone who can bring home a nice paycheck? Or is it something else?

ProudHeathen 5 Oct 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

186 comments (176 - 186)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A big....brain! Intelligence is a big part of my attraction to someone, and being able to have intelligent conversations certainly keeps things interesting.

#1 Intelligence, it’s a no-brainer. Sorry.
I think that helps everything from sense of humor to meaningful conversation and understanding emotions.

Honesty

#1 has to be compassion. If someone doesn't have concern and compassion for others, I have a difficult time connecting with them.

Right now. I just want someone who will take the time to meet me. I'm currently getting a run around, and it blows.

If I didn't live approximately 1,357.2 miles from you. I would gladly meet you. I imagine l would be excited to meet you, but I do live approximately 1,357.2 miles from Los Angeles. 🙂

Some one who accepts me for who I am, not who they think l can be. I ain't a fixer-upper.

Peace and serenity

The lady I am currently involved with understands that I am a reserved person and appreciates the fact that we can spend time together and just be together,,,, not needing to always be talking... just enjoying each other.

Trust, both ways

Rational Thought

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:1688
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.