Agnostic.com

31 5

Mind on display

If you could read one person’s thoughts, whose would you most like to read?

AMGT 8 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My dog's.

Too often I'd like to know my own damn mind!

I thought about several different people and all I can come up with is nobody. I truly would not want to invade somebody’s privacy like that. Interesting concept. I’d like it to be possible to know their thoughts on particular subject, but not every single thought on every single subject.

@AMGT Absolutely to that!!!

Mine. Too often l find myself asking myself, "What the fuck were you thinking?"

@AMGT Sometimes it does. I just seem to forget. ?

My own subconscious.

There are a few occasions in the past that make me wish I could time travel and read my own mind.

JimG Level 8 Sep 1, 2018

I'd enroll in a college again but this time for a degree in AstroPhysics and I'd take every class that the smartest science whiz-kid takes and be his study partner.
I'm thinking I'd pass all the exams... LOL

Great plan!

My kid's. I'm going through an ugly divorce and I'm sure he's telling me what I want to hear, instead of how he really feels about most things. I want to know what's really happening in his head.

I would like to know the mind of someone who understands and very successful in the stock market. I know that is shallow of me😉

Carl Sagan.

Could I pick both Fudge AND Karma?

What do you mean "if" ????? 🙂

Have not met her yet one day that could happen.

@AMGT I bet your thought are as complex as could be. I under stand complex the easy crap is what confuses me.

For me, it would be my husband. I often don't know what he is thinking or feeling and consequently feel like I don't know where I stand with him. This feeling is a result of my own insecurity and not anything he has said or done. We've been together for over 18 years and I know that I should not feel insecure about him after so much time but I don't know how to stop myself from feeling that way.

You and most other females in relationships with males.

Socrates.

Either of my kids when i ask them if they are ok. So i could quietly help them to be happy

The mind of the one that got away.

Pope Frank. I am convinced that he is a closet atheist.

Tim Cook's? Especially right before a product release announcement.

A particular ex.

a small child?, a wise elder?, a cat or dog? Leonardo playing video games?

@AMGT I think in flavors.

@AMGT sweet and sour ?

Yeah, animals!! That I would love!!

i would like to have some sensory understanding, literally see through the other person's eyes, to see how similar our sensory perceptions are. there must be some objective reality going on because we can agree that red is red and square is square, but maybe if i saw through someone else's eyes, red would consistently look as salt tastes to me, and square would consistently look as a bell sounds to me. we have no way of knowing. that is what i have wanted to know since i was 11.

g

My head's already messy enough, I don't think I could handle another person's mind haha

I don't know, I think I would actually freak out if I could read what was in someone's head.

A genius with broad interests and knowledge I am sorely lacking. I will go with Bill Gates.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.