Agnostic.com

31 5

Mind on display

If you could read one person’s thoughts, whose would you most like to read?

AMGT 8 Sep 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments (26 - 31)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A women I am in love with that is afraid of men. Someone broke into her house once and tried to rape her but she escaped, but has been afraid of men since. I just want to help her.

A genius with broad interests and knowledge I am sorely lacking. I will go with Bill Gates.

For me, it would be my husband. I often don't know what he is thinking or feeling and consequently feel like I don't know where I stand with him. This feeling is a result of my own insecurity and not anything he has said or done. We've been together for over 18 years and I know that I should not feel insecure about him after so much time but I don't know how to stop myself from feeling that way.

You and most other females in relationships with males.

I don't know, I think I would actually freak out if I could read what was in someone's head.

My head's already messy enough, I don't think I could handle another person's mind haha

i would like to have some sensory understanding, literally see through the other person's eyes, to see how similar our sensory perceptions are. there must be some objective reality going on because we can agree that red is red and square is square, but maybe if i saw through someone else's eyes, red would consistently look as salt tastes to me, and square would consistently look as a bell sounds to me. we have no way of knowing. that is what i have wanted to know since i was 11.

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:169062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.