Agnostic.com

41 3

If you could wipe 3 words from existence, which would you choose?

Words that are hard to say. Irritating to spell. Or, just ones you really don't like. Here are mine:

1. Worcestershire
  2. Rural
  3. Handkerchief
silvereyes 8 Jan 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. Massachusetts

Only one I can think of right now.

Massa chu sets.

Would wiping out the words also wipe out the actions? How about replacing the words and going along with the positive actions those words engender. Like homosexual and replace it with Gay, godless and replace it with God-free and how about F**k and replace it with make love!?

Oh fuck yeah. Rural. Try Rural roads ride roughly regularly.
2. fake news
3. Royal family

That one isnt very hard though...

Lazy

Stupid

Worthless

I've lost count of how many times I've heard parents say these to and about their children.

Sorry bout that Jennifer.

None. That's censorship. 😉

Trickle down theory

The Electoral College. And is my final answer.

1. Heretic. 2. Blasphemer. 3. Infidel. In a world where these words would no longer have meaning.

Western European Invaders

Oh shit if I tried to say those words you would die laughing....my kids always make fun of me saying:
Dock....sounds like duck to me
The th sound cannot say correctly for love or money...

I can come up with only one word, "IRREGARDLESS"!

Religion, drugs and guns.

Out of beer

By the way the Rural Worcestershire Handkerchiefs is the name of my new punk band.

you can not

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17011
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.