Agnostic.com

14 1

What would it be?

If you could have anything in the world right at this moment what would it be?

bmchizzle 5 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Skeptical thinking and Rational thought in the world for all. Wonder how that would work out?

You guys are aiming too low. I would be granted immortality, some sort of divine cosmic power set and rule. Don't worry, I am a benevolent lord. I require virgin sacrifices only twice per year, per town with a population higher than 4,000. Maybe build me a statue. Several statues. Actually, let's keep that Sunday service thing going, except just for me.

Health

A new car. Tired of the broken air conditioning.

Health .

A like minded travel companion. Since my husband died I have missed our travels together.

The ability to travel anywhere in the world without having to worry about anything.

Funding for my dream project, an equine therapy shelter for abused women and children.

g

A bottle of Johnny Walker Black, a Kobe steak and a 25 year old Ginger Lynn.

Vast amounts of money so I could focus my attention on creative pursuits (e.g., writing, visual art), volunteerism, and various philanthropic endeavors.

My thoughts almost exactly, I'd like to study acting too 🙂

@girlwithsmiles Indeed. And the acting. I've been interested in acting for a long time, but have never been interested in community theater, which is about the only avenue readily available.

A big chocolate ice cream cone.

My Daughter, one more time.

Two boys’ return.

$10 million dollars which would allow me to adequately recover from my recent surgery, not have to worry about making my mortgage payments and allow me to start my own law practice without having to worry about not having any clients. Of course it would attract the gold diggers but I can sort them out easily.

lerlo Level 8 Sep 3, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:170303
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.