Agnostic.com

37 1

Sports

A lot of talk about adding a sports category so what is your favorite sport?

Also what is your favorite team?

• 3 votes
  • 12 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 24 votes
Crimson67 8 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

37 comments (26 - 37)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rugby League (branched off from Rugby in 1908 ) is for me. I play competitive flag Rugby League twice a week. Tackle Rugby League is a bit too rough. And I'm too weedy.

Although, I can appreciate a Sport channel. I'm not much into talking sport. I even lost interest in reading or watching news (player signings, management dramas, player misbehaving in public news, etc.) on the NRL (National Rugby League in Australia).

I only appreciate the sport for the sport. I really enjoy watching (at the stadium and on TV) and analysing the game.

Mix Martial Arts all day in the dojo.

can't help it...this site is fun.

Haha!

Bears for life. I know they've sucked for a long time but I'll be a fan forever.

@SteveB Me too. Exactly!

Naked Twister.

Duke Level 8 Jan 21, 2018

@SteveB Granted. shudder

That's just as bad as old men fishing in a boat with short pants on.... yuck. I don't want to see that...

@BucketlistBob I'd say we're in the same boat but, that's really not the direction I want to go with my point either. LOL

@Duke. I just couldn't help saying that when i could saw your comment in my mind...lol.

@SteveB hahaha

I have almost no interest in any sport. I'd like an option for no favorite sport in this poll.

@SACatWalker Imagine what could be accomplished if all that passion and effort and money put into sports was directed towards something more meaningful.

@witchymom True true, There is much good to be said about sports. The teamwork, competitiveness, exercise and so on. I don't care for opera either.

Don't want to be a wet blanket, I honestly and sincerely abhor sport, particularly team/spectator sports. I swim, cycle, kayak and surf, but not as sport.

I can't stand sports either.

NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers!!

I liked to play baseball when I was a kid/teen, even though I absolutely sucked. I've never enjoyed watching sports, though.

Cycling. The hardest and most beautiful of all sports.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 21, 2018

New Zealand national rugby union team All Blacks!

Theres a man who knows his sports! 😉

My favorite sport is basketball. This sport can bring in a lot of if you understand it on a level other than "2-point shot from close range, 3-point shot from afar". Successful bettors at wunderdog.com spend a tremendous amount of time trying to understand it and calibrate their predictions to the exact point. Even though basketball is a highly unpredictable sport, it can be analyzed and predicted so that you stay in the black.

Rugby New Zealand All Blacks 😀
Cricket, New Zealand Black caps
Basketball Oaklahoma Thunder/ New Zealand Breakers (play in the Australian BB league)
Soccer/football. No favourite team. New Zealand is terrible at football
Rugby league/Netball
Love watching the Olympics and Commonwealth games
Still trying to work out NFL

Sacha Level 7 Jan 21, 2018

I will give you a tip for free in the NFL... Jacksonville Jaguars.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Hmmmmm

@Sacha They are playing today against legends of a coach and a player. Maybe the two greatest. But is time to retire those two motherfuckers. Send them home to their pretty wives. Time of a change of the guard and establish a new NFL order.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Alright then!

@Sacha sometimes what is free is worth nothing... they lost.

@witchymom Ouch, it hurts so much... But the silver lining is another super bowl without dog in the fight. Being so close does not matter. Only the Win. I took it as a man and went to bed without dinner.

@GipsyOfNewSpain So this means the Patriots are in the Superbowl? I support them.. I have my reasons. lol

@Sacha So you were the one that jinxed us? You used me!!!! I was innocent!!!! You violated my trust!!!! For you... Go Patriots!!!! But no more free tips for you.

@GipsyOfNewSpain Awwwwww but I like free tips 😟

@Sacha So let me tell you about this guy that....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17062
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.