Agnostic.com

59 6

While in your teens did you see your current age as old?

53 did seem old to me then. Sometimes feel old when I see someone in their 30 and realize that I am old enough to be their father.

Shelton 8 Sep 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

59 comments (51 - 59)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Don't trust anybody over thirty."

I see my current age as old now!

Of course and you ain't seen nothing yet!

There years ago I was out walking and I said hi to two young lads. One of them replied "hello old man ". I smiled and realized that he was right. I feel young inside but at sixty the body belies this feeling. When I was a kid anyone that read newspapers were seen as old by me!

Not especially but in my 20s I doubted I would make it to 45

I saw my mother in her late 40’s and I definitely saw her as old. I’m 47, I don’t see myself as old and funny enough neither do my kids.

I definitely saw 58 as old when I was a teenager. I still see 58 as old. Although, I don't think I look quite as old as a lot of others I know who are my age.

Duke Level 8 Sep 11, 2018

I had an uncle Charlie He was about 70 then. His hands were wrinkled, and had brown spots. I thought "Wow, he' really old" Guess what?

Honestly I didn't see any other age then. That's good though something to think about I thought the other night about while living in my parents house the rules I broke got bigger and more casual until I was casually rolling my own cigarettes standing under the car port smoking paranoid like it was nothing...I wouldn't understand an adult because I have no kids and don't care about anyone else's

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:176483
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.