Agnostic.com

58 7

What commercials have permanently burned themselves into your mind?

There are some commercials that I doubt I'll ever forget. No choice about it. I could list 20, 30, 40... too many.

The best part of waking up...

It's Nerf...

Go, go Power...

What would you do for a Klondike... ?

😉

silvereyes 8 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

58 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've fallen and I can't get up.

“Nationwide is on your side...”

“The best part of waking up is Folger’s in your cup...”

“Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there...”

...and my all time favorite! Drum roll please!

“Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener...”

I stopped watching cable or network TV, I rarely see commercials anymore. It makes me happy NEVER to see Flo from that stupid insurance company again.

Mr Owl: How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?

I think this commercial is way underrated! I love everything about about it, including the music...

The Save Big Money at Menards. I would love to know the percent return that I get from them. 🙂

Without question the Santa Claus riding the Norelco electric shaved head in the snow.

Cracks me up everytime!
Nena Level 6 Jan 23, 2018

I’m sure they’re both thought of as pretty cheesy, but this Coca-Cola commercial from my early childhood and the recent one that caused a bit of controversy (immigrants! gays! OTHER LANGUAGES, ahhh!) are so beautiful to me.

Love the golden retriever family driving their Subaru.

Geico commercials

You can learn a lot from a dummy...

"I can't believe I ate the whoooollllleee thing."
"I want my Maypo!"
"N, E, S, T, L, E, S. Nestle's makes the very best chocccccllllate."
"You can't fool Mother Nature."
"Crazy Eddie! His prices are innnnnsannnne!!!"

These are pretty good! lol

Haha Eric Cartmans' relatives.

There is a commercial for a heart medication that refers to fetuses as "unborn children." That is not scientifically or medically accurate. I don't appreciate what is supposed a drug company commercial pushing that christian ideology on the world.

Your in good hands with all state

Keep on going and going and going and going and going.

Where's the beef and spudz McKenzie, mc gruff take a bite out of crime

Sadoi Level 7 Jan 24, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:17784
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.