Agnostic.com

33 22

This Site ?

So today is my first day on this site. ( Hence, no pic yet ) It seems like a very cool concept in regards to looking to date ( or not ) You meet in group settings, get to know people and their personalities, and no stress about one on ones. Also we have a very important thing in common. At least for me when looking for a close 'friend', if I see they are religous, that's a deal breaker for me ! How is this site working for YOU ?? 🙂

flowerchild62 6 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've been on the site since late November. Been communicating with someone for almost 2 months and I am flying cross country today to meet him. Have made some good friends here. Welcome to a truly freethinker community.

Great for you and may your trip brings you everything your heart desires!!!!

Message me your phone number and maybe the 3 of us can meet up@GipsyofNewSpain

That's AWESOME!!! I hope it goes well! 🙂

That's great news. Enjoy your time.

Hi

Back from vacation.

Follow up-visited with member for 3 weeks. Became FRIENDS. Looking forward to meeting someone I have chemistry with. Willing to travel and relocate to find happiness

I'm in agreement with so many comments here. The dating aspect for me was abandoned pretty quickly.... I'm in Wyoming so I really see no one close enough for meeting. That's why I even try the dating online thing. However the community and conversations here keep me logging in daily. Today is my one week anniversary. Some of my favorite conversations have happened with women.... and I am painfully straight...... sort of the way it goes for me in the real world as well. My good healthy relationships seem to be easy with women. Ah well......I still love it. And my heart and mind are still open. Well my mind is anyway. Valentine's Day fast approaching has reminded me love kind of sucks... in my world. Not everyone's... but that's okay. I'm mostly happy with the platonic, family, and friend love I do have. Romantic love is an elusive little bitch to me. Thought I had it for a while......I was wrong. Welcome!!!

LuciMP Level 5 Jan 25, 2018

Don't feel bad I am 80 miles from nowhere. Don't get me wrong love it out her country think is where I belong.

I have an uncle that moved out west to southern Idaho with 3 sons , all of whom converted to Mormanism & had six kids a piece 😟 Wyoming is a great state to visit , but I'm not sure about living there . I lived in Seattle for 6 months , it was the one of the best times of my life , but it was too expensive . I think about giving it a second shot sometimes though . . . someday . . . ?

@Douglas Gets too cold up north. We get some cold here. When it snows it doesn't stay but a day. The ground never freezes.

@flowerchild62 Welcome! You're going to love it here. I may need some sort of intervention soon. I spend more time here than anywhere else lately.

Hi, I'm Duke and I'm an agnostic.com addict.

Duke Level 8 Jan 25, 2018

Hi, Duke!

LOL - Hi Duke

Welcome to our humble little world and may you find friendship and more among equals. Just be yourself.

Thank you 🙂

Site is jam packed with interesting perspectives. They are valuable to me even if they are not in synch with my own. I can't see I would ever score a date on this site.

i'm a noob here, joined two days ago. so far, so good; like minded people who are willing to discuss/debate rather than just say "nuh-uh!, hannity said so".

Been here a few weeks. What everyone else said. Plus minimal trolling. Nice how real discourse without the need for name calling and belittling. No bullies aloud (pun intended).

Like others, I put my toe into the water thinking of possible dates; once my whole foot was wet, that intention quickly morphed into being here for the conversation. If, down the road, in-real-life connections happen, then cool!

Exactly what i'm talking about 🙂

Not too many people that live close enough to me for a meet up ..... but I love the posts and banter and conversations. I've even met some people I would call friends. And the best part is i don't have to worry about finding put they believe in some crazy religious garbage.

I'm loving this site, I'm on it first thing in the morning and before I go to bed. I'd be here more, but the job gets in the way.

You might have to quit that job

@Rudy1962 Well, quit or get fired. That possibility exists. Some days are better than others, and I struggle at times. But then again, I know we're short handed, and others are struggling too.

This is a dating site? LOL I've moved past that. Like after the 1st day. But it's really simple for me....most of us are so far apart!

twill Level 7 Jan 25, 2018

I just thought it was better than a dating site. Giving us more options as to how you 'might' look at this site/forum. Even if just finding friends as ' pen pals ' . So far I've seen nothing but nice friendly people here ! 🙂

@flowerchild62 I think I am agreeing with you by saying that "anything's possible!" (smiley face goes here)

Hi I saw a pic, nice outfit. Welcome to the group. I agree with your comments in that you get to know people though their ideas and reactions to posts and I have even been getting to know myself better!!

Yes !! I'm on a bran new computer with no pics . I finally figured out how to get a pic on here. And Thank you.

Welcome aboard

TU 🙂

Welcome! I have found wonderful like minded humans here and maybe a potential date 🙂 I'm glad you found us. I have been very happy here since I found it.

I got on this site early October, shortly have they got it up and running.. I think its one of the best non theists sites out there to date. Met some interesting people on here. And I also have been learning a lot through too.. welcome to a really awesome group of folks! 🙂

Thank you

Welcome. I've found a great community here, so I'm sure you will, as well. I've not had much luck with the extremely religious, though I do have friends who are somewhat religious, ie. they can appreciate other aspects of another person's character.

Good afternoon and I must say I am Shocked and Overwhelmed by sooooo many positive responses and only in a few short hours !! Thank you for all your interesting comments and warm welcomings ! I am so happy I found this place 🙂

You have a good profile and you're gorgeous. You'll definitely find someone. 🙂

First off, welcome! This site is great. Lots of good folks. Really intelligent ones, too!

Good to know 🙂

It is a good site with people actually worth talking to

you will like it

Met some good people so far!

Hi flowerchild62, this site is a breath of fresh air. I live in the buckle of the bible belt and there are very, very few atheists in this town called Memphis, Tennessee. To be able to talk or at least exchange views with somebody who is not religious or agnostic is something wonderful. I have posted a few questions and I have received many comments. I am happy being member of Agnostic.com

This site, I feel more comfortable on. I feel like I can be more me and their is not that dogmatic religious judgemental thing going on. You can have an opinion and share without someone coming after you. I dislike bullying and I really have great respect for people who follow their own drummer.

I joined this site in December and I’m glad I did. Mostly cool, freethinking members on here. Welcome!

Been on here for almost 2 weeks . My social media & Emails were backed up for days because of my time here . Been on Facebook almost everyday since July , so anything that tops that , is really something to talk about ! This place is definitely my new goto !

Dougy Level 7 Jan 26, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:18141
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.