Agnostic.com

14 0

How did you find this site?

lafunguy818 4 Sep 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

An ad showed up on my FB feed promoting a community of non-believers. I thought "The hell is this?" So I clicked the ad, saw an entire site populated by heathens, heretics, and blasphemers and said to myself "These are my kinda people!"

The rest is history.

I was downloading a Buddhist guide and it was the next suggested app. Hahaha...

First left, second right, under the arch, past the church (obviously) and it's at the end of the street 🙂

Facebook ad.

A voice from a burning bush directed me to it.

JimG Level 8 Sep 18, 2018

The almighty god Google sent me here.

an atheist friend posted the link on facebook. i don't click most of the links people post on facebook but this caught my interest.

g

God sent me a sign directing me here.

Jnei Level 8 Sep 18, 2018

Facebook ad placed by a colleague at the university.

I find it very nice. Pairs well with red wine as well as IPA.

It fell out of the sky.

While making my monthly, yes that is how often I visit that site, facebook visit and reading an atheist talk, I also observed the ad link here. I thought I would check it out and I haven't left.

An ad on Facebook that a friend of mine had liked, though he's not on this site.

I think I saw a Facebook ad. I had seen this site before but dismissed it then as primarily a dating site. I see it as more than that today.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:181415
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.