Agnostic.com

29 6

Open relationships

Do you have an open relationship? If so why? What benefits do you think it has?
Do you agree with them?

We are swingers and have met people alone, the social side is the best bit, sex is a bonus. The freedom it gives is amazing, to be a couple but free to be ourselves. Builds trust and respect.

Must admit it is a turn on though thinking of my wife being naughty. Just wish i had as many offers as she does lol

StephenRussell 6 Sep 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have friends in open relationships and I have been invited. I'm not sure this is the thing to do however. I'm also trying to think of my job as I say this. People are batshit crazy these days and you can't be sure what they will film or put online.

from an ethical standpoint, it's just what it is. it's nobody's business. from a practical standpoint, i can't imagine that most people wouldn't end up with a little jealousy. there can be exceptions, but every time i hear from someone in an open relationship, i hear complaints, not joy. you appear to be an exception. for myself, i couldn't even DATE more than one guy at a time. too draining. i ran into a couple guys who told me about their open relationships, one of them AFTER we'd had sex. so much for ethics! "my wife and i have an understanding," he said. "well, i don't!" said i. i have reason to believe the gentlemen in question were not telling me the truth, especially since that one didn't think it worth mentioning beforehand so i could make an informed choice.

g

definitely not my thing. I would not even be willing to try or talk seriously about it.

Yeah, welcome to the sick, twisted dichotomy that is the human species...never play the old game of Who Can Get the Most Numbers...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:186686
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.