Agnostic.com

40 7

Do you take after anyone in your family?

I look most like my dad (if you colored him differently- you know, whiter lol). But, he's my opposite.

My mother and I are more alike, but still very different. I'm most like a relaxed version of my Aunt that passed away. The comparison between us happens a lot. She was also a freethinker and a bit of a perfectionist, albeit more high strung than I am.

silvereyes 8 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

40 comments (26 - 40)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nope.... I got part of my mom's side. I'm rated above average. Just a little above.

I look like my paternal aunt..about the same height and stature..face and hair..the whole bit..her boobs are a bit bigger...other than that I look like her daughter..amazing really, and she's 94 in goodish health and still writing her poetry..

Some traits from my mother and some from my father .Some characteristics from neither.I look more like my fathers side of the family

no, but my nephew is like me

No. Sure different family members influenced me an of course there is the family resemblance but I am definitely my own person. My whole family is made up of very unique individuals. None of us are alike. A few similarities sprinkled here and there but that's about it.

Well I have been told that my shithzu has my eyes.

No, and I prefer to believe I am adopted.

I look like my Dad to the point where I have been mistaken for his sister's daughter - or as my Aunt herself (only in a time machine). I have my Mom's chin. I think I have more my Mom's personality? But not positive will have to ask a sibling. Both parents believed in their faith - and knew before they passed that I did not. So that difference.

No, I am the only atheist.

I take after none.

No the only thing I have in common with either of them, is my fathers gift to me of opposable thumbs which are enormously fat and short changed at the top joint - I ma expecting arthritis to get into the bottom knuckle very soon as its already started - so apart from hideous woefully unfit for purpose thumbs I am fine, Just fine.

I look just like my uncle on my mom's side, it's a bit striking really. Personally is 100% my Dad's, it is one of the reasons we we're such good friends once I grew up.

Yes, my dad and mom were musicians and I follow in their footsteps. I play keyboards, bass, and guitar.

They call me Flossie Junior because I am a dead ringer for my blind grandmother, now long deceased. I loved my grandma, she was a wonderful lady. She and I were both petite and our link was my mother, her daughter who towered over both of us.

I feel like I'm a very balanced combination of both my parents, but also very different from both of them. It's really hard to explain.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19644
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.