Agnostic.com

61 14

QUESTION Atheists Are Brainwashed By The Scientific Method

A new study reveals an overwhelming percentage of atheists are brainwashed. These so-called skeptics, humanists, and Satanists stopped submitting to the faith of their fathers only to put on the yoke of servitude to the scientific method.
The study titled The Enslavement Of Freethinkers by Professor Andrew Canard was recently published in the Journal of Crytpointelligence. Professor Canard teaches at the Theological Institute of Technology (TIT). His courses include Cryptoepistemology and Alex Jones I and II. The professor is a longtime skeptic of skeptics and their methodology:
My new study shows atheists are brainwashed by the scientific method. A full 83% of atheists take it on faith that the process of systematically testing hypotheses by vigorous methods and getting results capable of getting replicated is the best way of knowing about the world.
5,307 self-identified atheists answered questions exploring their sad and atheistically miserable lives. Even though 88% state they lead happy and fulfilled lives only . 5% go to church regularly. “That’s a clear sign atheists don’t know what happiness is. How can you know if you’re spiritually fulfilled if you’re not in church regularly?” pointed out Professor Canard.

Dougy 7 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

61 comments (51 - 61)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The problem with type nonsense is that people will accept it as authority and incorporate into there belief system and the damage is almost irrevocable.

If you look into the article's links , you'll see that it is intended as satire . This is Secular humor .

@Douglas that will not make any difference to those who want to use it for their advantage.

Dr. Canard's study resembles his name.

cava Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

That's cute.

We are all "brainwashed" by our experiences. If you were told in childhood to "go UP to the basement and go DOWN to the attic" using up and down incorrectly for years and years...you would have up and down all boogered in your vocabulary of vertical direction...compared to the rest of society.

But that's not really brainwashing -- that would be simply a learned behavior.

I love the fact that he teaches at Tit.

Hahahaha...that just hit me like a ton of bricks!

It's tongue in cheek humour, like the Onion. “That’s a clear sign atheists don’t know what happiness is. How can you know if you’re spiritually fulfilled if you’re not in church regularly?” pointed out Professor Canard.

If you look into the article's links , you'll see that it is intended as satire . This is Secular humor .

"Professor Canard teaches at the Theological Institute of Technology". What else would you expect him to say???

There's no him... the article is just satire.

@Hominid if that is correct, they sure got me on that one. However it does sound so much like what they spout continuously.

Ya, it got me at first as well... until I read more articles on the site. They're quite funny; I love seeing religion getting lampooned.

@Hominid religion has no problems lampooning themselves. (IMHO)

Wow that is beautiful, simply beautiful!!!! I've met a few people who think this way and it makes me laugh.

I’d rather be brainwashed by science than a book about a talking snake, demons and an all around asshole who was a mudering maniac for a sky daddy!!!

You got that right!!!

Exactly how I feel. Well said!

troll or no troll?

@irascible Kool and the fact you approved it and enjoyed it is enough for me.

@Douglas Thank You.

The study also explores the narrow mindedness endemic within the atheist community:
When asked if astrology is a good way of predicting the future, 80% of atheists state the age old practice is as useful as “tits on a penguin.”
Famed author and expert in particle physics and consciousness Deepak Chopra is considered by 96% of atheists as only an expert in the production and marketing of low grade hypersyllabic balogna.
Most atheists do not believe vaccines are the whole milk from the Devil’s breasts.
Professor Canard confessed there is a lot of work to be done, “We have to educate students the world can best be known through deeply felt feelings. For now we will have to deal with atheists brainwashed by the scientific method.”

We Atheists are all brainwashed because we don't believe in Astrology & support Vaccines .

Dougy Level 7 Jan 30, 2018

There is no sense to this nonsense!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:19759
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.