Agnostic.com

80 13

What's a good romantic gift someone could give you?

Other than bedroom stuff, I think men are a bit harder (pun???)to get romantic gifts for. Once I made my husband a CD of songs I thought he'd like. They were hard rock songs, but the gesture was romantic-ish. ; )

Women, do you like flowers? I don't care to get them. I'd rather them in a pot then cut, because I have to watch them wither and die.

Fruit flowers, maybe? Or, just fruit will do! But, I don't prefer food. The very best romantic gift for me is probably a back massage with lotion of course!

What would be an amazing gift for you?

silvereyes 8 Feb 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

80 comments (76 - 80)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I write a lot, so I usually come up with a personal poem, or note that they can look back on and feel special. A signed copy of one of my poetry books is always a good for a quick, romantic setting too

Notes on seduction by Ogden nash " Candys dandy, liquors quicker "

It might be something you do or when you do it than something you buy just like you say

Something that was mentioned in passing, that shows they care.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20579
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.