Agnostic.com

57 3

What is a childhood movie that still haunts you until this day as an adult?

I had to take the time to really think about this one. I think I would say the Body Snatchers 90s version lol. I don’t think I could sleep for a week after watching it without someone watching me. Still kinda creepy today hehe!

EmeraldJewel 7 Oct 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Big Bird Goes to Japan. That film is weird af and terrifying for a young child.

A film adaptation of Dennis Wheatley's 'The Devil Rides Out'. I was only about 12 and should have been scared, or at least bemused, by the occult but I was fascinated and then immersed myself in everything Dennis Wheatley. I was probably closer to Lucifer than JC lol I also found out that Charles Grey has one of the most sinister voices πŸ™‚

Idiocracy! ?

I really like the movie, think it's funny but people that buy into the premise too much scare me. Ok, they don't scare me, but I think are annoying elitist.

JeffB Level 6 Oct 23, 2018

Idiocracy scares me in the worst way. Horror movies aren't supposed to be predictions.

Ransom (starring Mel Gibson, Rene Russo, and Gary Sinise).

Whenever I watch it, I cannot help imagining myself as that kidnapped boy.

Buxx Level 7 Oct 23, 2018

For some reason 'The Power' really resonated with me. It scared me back then and I still enjoy it occasionally today.

"On the Beach" Gregory Peck.
[en.wikipedia.org]

Hmmm , not necessarily a movie but. A scene, in one Star Trek 2 , critter scene lols..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:206577
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.