Agnostic.com

18 3

What are you looking for?

Are you looking for a hookup, long term partner, or someone to hang out with? Just curious.

Bolverk74 4 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I would like a long term partner that has all of the attributes of my dog with one or 2 exceptions. Hookups occurred in my 20's during the search for & training in sexual partners. I can find hanging out with people in bars, or at meet ups etc. So it is the meaningful long term thing that I crave but eludes me. Men seem to want a mommy now days or have they always. Hot sex wears off with the hormones & pheromones. Hanging out with men is great but they always seem to pursue the horizontal mambo. So here I am posting on a snowy winters day, feeling the cabin fever.

Right now, finding someone to hang out with is a goal, but I'm not ruling out long term partner if the chemistry is great.

Good humor and intelligent conversations.

Friends, folks to chat with, possibly someone to hang out with, all while blissfully enjoying getting to be my full on irreverent self, free from religious pseudo-morality/judgement/harassment.

Zster Level 8 Feb 4, 2018

yes.

I am here to meet friends, spend time together in chat and enjoy what we can share together. If it turns out that we live close perhaps we can meet and enjoy each other in person. I do not ask anything from anyone other than that they enjoy the time we spend together and would want to share in that enjoyment.

Friends and cohorts would be a blessing now that I'm active again. Been home bound for a long time now, most of my friends have moved on. Anything more comes from friendship IMHO. (SWPA, NWVA, SWOH peeps? Anyone? Beuller? Beuller? 😉 )

I'm at the point now where I'd rather be celibate than put up with anyone's bullshit on the slim chance that we're in any way compatible. The right person is worth waiting for. Sometimes I wish they'd hurry their arse up, lol, but that's another discussion. All the best on your journey.

Friends, community, and maybe and intelligent guy.

Usually my glasses..if I happen to met someone along the way..that's great.

I'm not really looking. The discussion is fine. If I am found, or find someone, that is okay too. I think people sometimes spend so much time looking that they fail to see what is really there.

Nope. Just my bloody keys again.

Why doesn't my wife put them away when I leave them lying around???? 🙂

Good conversations.

I've never been much for casual sex. For me that means sex with someone I don't know. If I wouldn't talk to you, share a meal with you go to a movie with you, why would I fuck you? I'm probably the odd man out on that. I do miss getting laid on a regular basis. Post divorce I'm done thinking about a relationship as a goal or a prize or an answer. Fundamentally I'd like to find someone to walk down the path with but if it happens it will start as a friendship and grow from there.

Not going to lie, in my younger years... I didn't care. I would have banged anyone. That is until I met my ex-wife and I felt like I wanted to be with her forever. (Forever never happened, then again... It rarely does)
After my divorce... Hell, I'm in the same boat as you. And my endgame is the same. I'd like to find someone to walk with down the remains of life's path. But.. If it doesn't happen, it doesn't happen. I'm going to keep living my life the way that I am. For me. And take each day as they come.

A good laugh, I love to laugh.

I play it by ear

I go with the flow... something to do until I return to Vegas. Cheap entertainment for the no tv watcher. I am in exile. Like always and on the move.

long term partner, but probably not to live with, if not then just someone to go and do stuff with

A nudist to hang out with

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:20908
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.