Agnostic.com

24 6

Are You Having A Typical Monday?

Morning All,

I was wondering how's your Monday Starting Off?
Monday's are often perceived as a Bad day by many
so i thought i would see how true this is.

My Monday seems to actually be pretty quiet as i am slightly hungover from a last night Dinner Engagement. I am basically locked in my office hoping nothing goes wrong....
The day is just beginning so we will see...

• 13 votes
  • 41 votes
  • 6 votes
twshield 8 Oct 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

24 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I work everyday as a business owner. I went into anaphylactic shock last night because I ate something that I thought was safe for me. This morning I've had to do my work and chores while still having the effects from last night. It's been miserable.

@twshield Thanks. I've had to postpone a supply run to the city. There is always tomorrow I suppose.

@twshield Well I am working nonetheless.

Every Monday I have a typical Monday. I vote that we use Monday's for sleeping in late. Who's with me?

I am retired, so that Mondays don't mean the same to me as to most people.

I've always worked in restaurants and healthcare so I have never had weekends or holidays off. That saying always came off as really classist to me. Mine decent so far today though.
?

MsAl Level 8 Oct 29, 2018

It never would have occured to me that the Monday thing could be considered classist but I see it now - thanks!

It's not like I get all offended about it, just notice it sometimes. Service people make up a very big part of the US economy and they generally work harder on weekends than weekdays.

Being retired, my Mondays are just like all the other days.

Went swimming and made spaghetti.
Great day ?

Tuesday will be THE BEST because I'll be OFF work!????

My Monday was spectacular. Started good and just kept getting better.

Btbd Level 7 Oct 30, 2018

Monday is actually my busiest day. Good to get it behind me so I can enjoy the rest of the week!

It was a typical exhausted Monday following my usual sleepless Sunday night. My goal is simply to make it to 5PM without breaking anything. Today I succeeded!

Zster Level 8 Oct 29, 2018

I had a lot of technical issues at work today. Manic Monday, for sure!???

Mondays are mostly difficult in my world. I work in direct care as a clinician, so on Monday morning, I spend my time putting out fires that started over the weekend.

For me, apart from the dreaded "start of the work week," Mondays are not inherently bad. Any workday can go to hell in a hot minute. LOL! So far, so good this week. =]

I'm having a typical Monday.

I like Mondays.

And Tuesdays
Wednesdays
Thursdays
Fridays
Saturdays
and
Sundays.

@twshield Works for me.

Any day I'm breathing is a good day. 🙂

I'm sitting looking over the ocean before it's time to head to the airport. Been a wonderful vacation, but I'm ready to go home if not really ready to head back to work.

Bank holiday in Ireland. Day off and getting paid for it.

My Mondays are generally great, because I wake up and have a little breakfast. Then I sit down and knock out a thousand words in my latest WIP. After that, the day is mine to do with what I please.

Gohan Level 7 Oct 29, 2018

My days off aren't Saturday Sunday but Monday Tuesday so it's an awesome, quiet day. 68degrees outside slight breeze, sunny. All in all it's an awesome Monday

Came home from a great weekend on Monday and then stayed up all night with a friend having a very hard time. So it was mixed.

@Infoguy211 A bit. Today he’s doing better. Sometimes you have to sleep it off.

Can't vote because it's Tuesday here in Australia.

When one is retired all days should be pretty much the same - get to do whatever you want.

@twshield One thing I would suggest, if possible, is to look for areas of interest and volunteer.

@twshield I have a suggestion: look into SERVAS Int'l. It is a travel group and one can also be a host to house other travelers (I am a host) [servas.org] It's sort of like couch serving but much different. You get to know the hosts and they become a part of the travel experience. There are also volunteer opportunities.

Hope you get to stay locked in your office and nurse that hangover.
😉

Haven’t slept well the last 2 nights and worked Saturday and Sunday at a 2nd job. I’m exhausted

i am having exactly the monday i expected to have: i'm still sick, my leg is still injured and various other things are going wrong on schedule.

g

@twshield thanks! doc's appt tomorrow, wednesday an appointment to cancel most likely, thursday HOPEFULLY back to my usual schedule. we'll see! but at least it won't be monday anymore lol

g

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:211069
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.