Agnostic.com

18 0

What are your halloween plans?

We've never celebrated Halloween as a family because my wife always works late (She's a chef at a University), and I have to teach until 9pm. But I always set out a bowl of candy bars just in case.

GuitarDoctor 7 Oct 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Absolutely do not celebrate Halloween if I were Christian which I was raised as a Christian I definitely feel like it is against that religion and since I'm agnostic now I certainly don't want to celebrate any religion type oriented holiday appears to have some tones to I hate this holiday

To dream of the days before the country was infected by an American idea where children are taught to ask strangers for sweets dressed as serial killers.

We scare the bejeezus out of kids and adults alike. My family lives in Halloween central in our area. Get upwards of 500 people to the house every year! Love it!

My boys aged out this year of trick or treating. We’re chillin’ at home with take out.. and a glass of wine for me.

I'm going to church to pray for all of the lost souls who are on agnostic.com! Lol!

PBS or a book!!!
So I don't appear to be a misanthropic curmudgeon, our neighborhood HOA organised trick or treating on Saturday evening.

Argentinian tango. My neighbor says that we don't get any kids in my new neighborhood.

Fighting Drow in Pathfinder.

Provide lollies. Take kids out to seek lollies. Lollies.

Sweet F.A. Although daughter is trick or treating and we did do pumpkin carving last weekend (see avatar)

Dress rehearsal for "Hello, Dolly."

Hiding in the bushes, waiting for unsuspecting youngsters, then jumping up and shouting, "Get off my lawn."

Its not traditionally a big thing in UK. We are going out for tea, its my partner's Bday

Hmm binge watching horror flicks, dressing up, eating candy ?. Looks like I kinda did all that the week leading up, since it fell on a Wesnesday.

Jaed Level 5 Oct 31, 2018

Haven't had to buy Halloween candy in years. Don't get trick-or-treaters out here.
Can't say I miss it.

Just another wash day at my house.

Working right through it on a night shift. Probably won't even see any dressed up kids before I get there. I like seeing the Halloween posts here though! ?

It's cold and rainy. I feel a nap coming on!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:212668
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.