Agnostic.com

139 265

Religion is like a penis.

; ) ; ) ; ) This cracked me up.

silvereyes 8 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

139 comments (26 - 50)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Over obedience so you don't go to hell. Is really swallowing the whole Satan's Dong.

Why not, just save Satan? So we can move on changing this prison planet.

Now I know where my soul is

A lot of people being jerked around

Religion IS like a penis. It can really fuck you (up).

Well said and accurate!

I love it ....

Eventually all Penises are buried 6' under in a grave yard or cremated and turned to dust.

So what's Religion waiting for...!

Hi there !
Friend you're definately right ! ))

One of my faves too.. oldie but a goodie. 🙂

...wonderful

Lol. Some great comment and additions as well.

That’s just wrong. 😉

Personally I would much rather have people wave around their penises than their religion.

Luv it !!!

It’s the tongue that’s mightier then the sword

Oh this is sooooo good. I have not ever heard this before but it is dead on accurate and should be shared everywhere! And like most penis owners, it's frequently about mine is better than yours and mine is the biggest.

How dare you insult my penis!!!

Lol

I love this one! Good advice. Also serving a dual purpose as apparently some people need to be reminded about the same rules for their genitals.

Ahh the Godhead.Can't wait for the second comming

#limpdickepidemic
#jesusmakesmedry
#crucifixdildo

Kraig Level 3 Mar 6, 2018

And when your religion/penis is tainted it can infect a following in an undesireable way. Hence conservitardism.

...and hopefully, like a penis, it will wither and rise no more once it reaches a certain age.

I thought that was a nasty myth! 😉

@girlwithsmiles I hope you're right!

Eloquent and disturbing at the same time, lol. To think my penis has a god makes me consider chopping it off.

@silvereyes Well, I won't deny it's right to have a religion, but it's about the only way I can think of to withdraw my support. lol

Lols, betcha don't but 😉

@girlwithsmiles You'd win that bet.

Aiya Aiya so true

Rosh Level 7 Mar 29, 2018

Dare I say it,...is it because it fucked the world?

RonB Level 5 Apr 1, 2018

I recommend a TEDtalks by sophia wallace Amazing and spot on. . . I love the reaction of my children when I use the word clitorus. As I've aged they think I'm sexless Sooo when we were discussing having great sex I said if My clitorous isn't involved Only one pperson is having a great time" Hands over ears and I thought my sons would faint My grandchildren pprobably shared the story with friends

Very amusing story!

Religion is like a penis? I beg to differ. I don't like religion.

Why dislike religion? It may really mean nothing but, like penis, can make you feel good! It's all in how you perceive and use it.

There goes my plan for the weekend.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:21832
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.