Agnostic.com

6 5

Ever notice how you can want or need something in a very big way, and still forget about it?
I made coffee two hours ago... But I haven't had coffee yet... -_-

DuchessNyx 6 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've done that, usually because I hit the ground running and just forgot it on the way out. Not so much these days as I'm more homebound. But yea... been there, done that.

AmyLF Level 7 Feb 10, 2018

Age? Prone to distraction? Not really sure what you want? For me sometimes it's all three... 🙂

yes, I get in a mucking fuddle like that sometimes.

Constantly. It usually happens when I'm over tire or I'm focusing on something then someone distracts me with questions totally unrelated to what I'm doing. As for the coffee what are you wanting for? Go get a big mug of joy.

Or worse, have several different cups of coffee all over the house because you keep forgetting you poured one already.

Totally, mind is fleeting...

"Madness takes its toll."

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22170
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.