Agnostic.com

11 16

We Are In Mourning At My Job

I learned yesterday that one of my Research Support Staff's son was gunned down at High School due to some gang related incident.

My heart goes out to any Mother or Father who loses a child.
I will be getting together with the rest of my physician colleagues to take up donations and hopefully assist my
staff member with burial expenses.

MAKE CERTAIN YOU TELL YOUR LOVE ONES
"I LOVE YOU" because life is not promised!

[abc13.com]

twshield 8 Nov 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm so sorry for the loss.

So senseless.

@twshield That's terrible. What a senseless loss of life.

ughh what a fckd up couple... why would she do that though? Was her bf jealous and possessive and she helped him kill anyone that had a crush on her? geeze

I'm very sorry.

Oh my, this is heartbreaking. Another young person taken to soon.
I can’t even imagine what his parents are going through. Thank you for doing what you can to help this family.

Sorry to hear this, my deep sympathy to you and your colleagues. Sudden loss is hard to reconcile, especially when it is violent and pointless. ♥️?

Sorry to hear this, my deep sympathy to you and your colleagues. Sudden loss is hard to reconcile, especially when it is violent and pointless. ♥️?

Please extend our condolences and I think you're doing the right thing trying to help with expenses.

You mean mounring, not "morning.

Oh man....I am sorry to hear that. I can't even imagine their pain.

When I was a kid in school, fun ciolence in schools was such a rarity. Now, it seems like it is the new "normal".

BTW, it isn't "morning", bu "mourning" I'm one to talk though. Being legally blind, I have a lot of typos tht I miss.

It breaks my heart tremendously. Words cannot say how sick I am of hearing news like this (and once in a blue moon, witnessing it).

Buxx Level 7 Nov 14, 2018

I am assuming it's "mourning" and not "morning"?

could be both

@btroje True

@twshield No, it's not, but it could be taken wrong quite easily.

@twshield not to me

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:222809
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.