Agnostic.com

33 7

Have you spent more time giving or recieving

Oral sex in your lifetime?
Just curious. I read a meme about women not giving enough head and it got me thinking.
How many minutes of your life have you spent sucking a dick or licking a clit compared to having someone do it to you?

• 4 votes
  • 11 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 44 votes
MsAl 8 Nov 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

33 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm surprised there is no 50/50 option, it's only fair to give in order to get. Except for that one lesbian I dated, she just would not suck a dick although she did like to have her rug munched.

I'm sorry, where are all these giving guys? I like giving head. But, receiving is super awesome, too. I'm all about equal time in that department.

@Brass22 I think so, have only dated one guy who agreed.

@Brass22 I hear thick thighs make great ear muffs ?

@onedayatatime really? Why? (Not judging, just curious as to why you would save this specific act for a monogamous relationship, and not others.)

My husband had a very high sex drive. It wasnt unusual for him to cum 2, sometimes 3 times a day. With kids & life it was a lot easier & quicker to just suck him off. I never denied him. For 35 years he never strayed & he was a happy man!

Della Level 6 Nov 15, 2018

I have never found that to be the easier or quicker way...

@ProudMary now I'm feeling like I need to run a speed test. Lol

I can't remember back that far. ?

It took a while but I learnt to give good oral (I say good but mean great). For me inducing orgasms in a woman is like playing carnegie hall. It has taken a lot of practice and I still am learning but the results are outstanding. To feel her shudder and juices flow, then hold her as she aftershocks.
Bury me in your tsunami and I will die a happy man.

I agree with what you have said. It is such a powerful feeling for me to be able witness and experience what I am capable of doing to a woman and the pleasure she can experience from what I can do to her.

@Donotbelieve I gotta visit America x

@Donotbelieve 😉

Oh, I first read the caption and thought it was giving and receiving support and help.

similar ?

... what if it's a balance?

I'm just shocked how many men had been giving it all this time when I wasn't getting it! LOL

Right? I went 25 years with none. Discovering that was worth getting divorced!

Tis better to give than to receive ?

You need a fifth choice:
It's been so long I've forgotten.

Lifetime of giving with very little receiving but he's gone (not dead) now so that's changing.

I do think its funny more people from both sexes say they give more than they get.. DOes this say something about all of us? Lol

MsAl Level 8 Nov 15, 2018

I averaged over multiple relationships. My husband of 25 years never went down. Not ever. Then I dated a guy for a few months who could have taught a class, and he would go until I tapped out and not want reciprocation.

It's encouraging to see I'm not the only one with a sore jaw the morning after. Heh.

You know, though the two marriages I have had I have never timed any sex act. I must get a timer for my next marriage or LTR🙂 To be funny, looking at the clock during sex seems a bit rude to one's partner.

But if you don't look at the clock, how do you know which of you is winning at sex? Me, competitive? never!

@Byrdsfan - "Honey, how could you not have checked the time when we started?" 😛

@Byrdsfan LOL no I was just thinking that there was an imbalance in most relationships I can remember. A very prominant one that wouldn't require a watch. Made me curious.

@Byrdsfan Yes it's true, as Iv said in a few other responses I don't think its completely the mens fault. I wouldn't want to do that to someone who wasn't into it either. I've thought this inside and out all morning more than I wanted to when I sleepy/mad posted it at 430am ?. No regrets though. I still think its a good question.

It almost seems like the women are more defensive about it than the men. Makes me sad.

@MsAl Defensive, maybe. I will not give the estimation, but how much time I am willing to give really depends on the affection for the person that is carrying the instrument, if the dog needs to be walked, how close it is to bedtime, and if there is an Episode of Doctor Who that has just been released to stream. Also add extra times, if tolerated well, to be added for Valentine's day, anniversary and birthdays which makes for a very complicated equation.

The moral of this story appears to be, if you want someone good in the oral department, play around with agnostics. 😉

I received alot more than I give... Alot...

Boo

Often, one (me) derives more pleasure from giving than receiving!

Giving...by a lot. Not even close. Since it is one of my very favorite things to do in this life, I really don't mind.

St. Francis said that it is in giving that we receive.

😉

I’ve always enjoyed both and think the lovers i’ve had would agree but consider the logistics of both acts. A blow job requires more skill, stamina and time, at least in my case. Then there’s the quid pro quo thing; it’s always been a turn off to discover that a potential date/lover considers any aspect of sex an obligation.

Yes it is true obligation is a big turn off. Men do take more stamina, but I think it takes more skill with women. As someone who has done alot of both I just find there to be an orgasm imbalance favoring men in heterosexual relationships.

@MsAl true.

My ex loved receiving, but not giving. With that being said, so long ex. She was the devil! ?

That applies to all my sexes except the woman ? good riddance to them all!

Iv never timed anything, seems rude. Just seems like there has always been a big cultural imbalance that you don't need one to see.
If the poll results are correct I am very wrong though. Mabey times have changed since I was out there last. It's been a while ?

MsAl Level 8 Nov 15, 2018

This question brings to mind this lovely song: - replace "flowers" with "blow-jobs"

I’m very happy on both sides of the equation and have no complaints, the question is just enough over the top that I hesitated to respond but what the hell.

I’ve always given more than I get. A bit like xmas and birthday presents and cards. ?

I don't usually like recieving so I'm much more of a giver

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:223522
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.