Agnostic.com

26 8

Community

Who's strictly here for community?
I am. I am here for intelligent, atheistic conversations and science based posts.
What are you seeking?

Donotbelieve 9 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About 25% of the members are here for "community only". All are welcome!

Admin Level 8 Feb 9, 2018

I'm here for all those things. I'm also open to meeting someone. Basically I'm looking for the same things I am when I'm walking down the street or at a bookstore or a bar. Quality challenging conversations, learning, laughter, and a chance at love.

Nicely stated, sounds familiar.

I am here because I’m not willing to drown in the sea of religiosity that surrounds me.

Excellently stated

I am here for the community, sharing ideas thoughts opinions and such. If I found a perfect for me lady via this site and she is close, I am there, but I can't imagine that happening.

You never know. It's a small world after all.

I try to be realistic first and foremost. Yes, I'd like to find a life partner who lives near me, but the reality is I live in Nebraska where the majority is Christian and Republican. So I am here for the community which I am enjoying greatly. If I find that special someone I don't think I'd give up the community here.

I am here for meeting women as friends and for community. I have no expectations of meeting anyone and I do enjoy the community.

This was advertised to me as a dating site on Facebook. I filled out a profile that asked dating site questions. The last thing I ever expected was to be judged for looking for a date on a dating site.

Thats how it was presented to me too. I don't feel judged though. Any avenue you take is an opportunity to find someone

I'm here for the punch and pie. I was promised punch and pie!

🍸 & 🍕 here ya go!

Community first. If something else evolves that would be a nice secondary effect

I am here for interesting dialogue.

For the most part, I'm here for the community.
Anything other than that... If it happens, it happens. I don't go out of my way for it.

Intelligent conversation, avoiding alt-right attacks, possibly finding friends and maybe even a future partner, although finding a match might be..problematic, due to my unconventional hobbies and interests, and the fact that I am unlikely to want to move, plug into someone else's life, replace someone's ex, or join anyone in living for food and loafing.

I'm honestly wanting more than anything just want to conversate with female nonbelievers as I've never gotten to do that all these years. They're pretty hard to sniff out in my neck of the woods.

I'm here to generally chat and make friends, If I wanted to find romance, I'd go out and find it lol. But I'm not opposed to the idea of finding your special someone here.

As sure as heaven-is not, I'm here for community. Love the intelligent conversations and the place where I can ventilate my thoughts and read the thoughts of others, boosting my thinking about a variety of subjects.

Gert Level 7 Feb 9, 2018

While I’m here fir both, I really aporecuate to focus in community over dating. It’s less cringy this way????

I am looking for stimulating conversations and new words.

I would like to find a special someone, but I also enjoy the community.

I am seeking the truth,

First of all I am here because I can at least have the feeling that I'm not alone because I barely know people here that.thi is like me...I don't go out much though.
Then there are the topics, the intelligent approaches to those topics, etc...at the end I'll end up meeting people which is a good thing.

I'm open-minded and don't miss opportunities.

I am here to observe

I’m primarily interested in the community, but wouldn’t mind meeting someone.

No not that, something else... It was a pretty good show though.

same. Oh and anything I can get

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:22592
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.